8

Author's POV

As a promise, Tzuyu took Sana to the orphanage to meet the kids and Minju also joins them. The two girls are really excited and they couldn't stop talking while Tzuyu just smile at the two girls in the back seat.

"We're here girls!" Tzuyu shouted making the two girls look at her.

"What? Let's go!" She said and got out from the car. Sana and Minju follow closely behind Tzuyu.

"annyeonghaseyo Sunmi unnie." Minju approached and bow to the eldest girl.

"annyeonghaseyo Minju! Who is this new girl Minju-yah?" Sunmi eyeing Sana from head to toe.

"Tzu please introduce her." Minju nudged her sister.

"Ah~ she's my fiance Minatozaki Sana." The brunette bow her head and showing her eyesmile.

"WOW! She really has a eyesmile." Sunmi said while clapping her hands.

"Nice to meet you Sana-shi." Sunmi said again and Sana just smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Sunmi-shi."

After that, they made their way to meet the kids at the playground. Tzuyu and Minju saw Sullyoon who is happily playing with the other kids. She looks so haply and her smile really brighten the day.

"Kids we have a guests now!" Sunmi announce and the kids are looking at them with surprise expression.

"Tzuyu unnie/Noona! Minju unnie/Noona!" They shouted making Tzuyu and Minju chuckles at their reaction.

"I'll leave you guys with them because I need to do some paper work now." The three of them bows to Sunmi.

"Tzuyu unnie who is that pretty lady beside you?" Kyujin asked while looking at Sana.

"She is Sana unnie and she is really pretty isn't." Tzuyu asked Kyujin and smile to the brunette.

"She is really pretty unnie!" Kyujin said and Tzuyu smile to Sana.

Minju keeps playing with the kids while Sana and Tzuyu are just looking at her.

"Tzu~ who is Sullyoon?" Sana ask confused.

"Ah~ I almost forgot." Tzuyu said while dragging the brunette.

"This is Sullyoon." Tzuyu said while pointing her finger towards the kid.

"Tzuyu unnie!" Sullyoon hugged the girl and Tzuyu return her hug.

"Sully, this is Sana unnie." Tzuyu said and hold the brunette's hand.

"annyeonghaseyo Sana unnie." Sullyoon bow her head to Sana

"annyeonghaseyo Sullyoon-ah." Sana bow back.

"Sana unnie, Tzu unnie always talks about you." Tzuyu look at Sullyoon with a shock expression but the girl just smile to her and hug the teddy bear.

"Is it a bad thing or a good thing?" Sana asked and looked at her fiance who seems so nervous.

"Don't worry unnie~ she always tells me good things about you.." Tzuyu cut Sullyoon words.

"Erm let's play with them." Sana and Sullyoon just laughing at her.

Sana's POV

Sullyoon is really cute and a nice girl. Tzuyu really like the girl. Hmm what if I adopt that kid maybe Tzuyu will be more happy. Right?

"Arghhh!! So damn tired!" Minju said while my Tzuyu just sighs.

"Let's go home and I will send you to your house." Tzuyu said and staring at her sister.