2

No one's POV

Sana is sitting in her living room and Mr. Minatozaki approached her.

"Its good that you're at home now." Mr. Minatozaki said smiling widely at her daughter.

"Why? You don't want me here?" Sana pouted at her dad.

"It's not that honey. I have something to tell you." Mr. Minatozaki said while caressing Sana's face.

"What is it? Is it important?" Sana asked curiously.

"Yeah it's really important. We'll meet my closest friend tomorrow. You don't have anything to do tomorrow. Right?" Sana shook her head.

"Great! Sana baby, you will be engaged with their daughter." Mr. Minatozaki said and he still keep smiling.

"What?!" Sana looking at her dad with disbelief look.

"I know you will be like this but this is your grandmother and grandfather's decision. You and her need to do this." Mr. Minatozaki said.

"Fine! I will be at Nayeon's house today. Bye." She said.

Chou's Mansion.

"You can't do this to me! I don't want to get engaged with her and I want to be alone!" Tzuyu shouted at her father.

"Unnie, how long will you want to be like this and being alone?" Minju asked while crying.

What is wrong with I'm being alone? Until I am gone from this cruel world." Tzuyu replied to her sister.

"Don't say it like that and please give her a chance." Minju begged her eldest sister.

"I don't know her and I don't want to give her a chance." Tzuyu said.

"GET TO KNOW HER THEN!" Minju shouted making her sister become a stone.

"Tzuyu please... I am begging you because this is your grandparents decision." Mr. Chou kneel in front of her daughter.

"Fine! But I won't treat her like my fiance." Tzuyu said the last words and go her room. She slammed the door so hard.

"She really changed. I hope she will be back to her old self." Mrs. Chou said while hugging her husband.

"We will see. Ice princess." Minju said sadly.

"You are the second ice princess." Mr. Chou said making Minju merong at him while her mother just giggles at them.

Family's meeting

Mr. Minatozaki is waiting for the
Chou family while her daughter
keeps lowering her head. Finally,
Mr. Minatozaki saw Mr. Chou and
waved at him. Sana and Tzuyu
didn't lifted their head.

"Hi Sana unnie!" Minji said and smile to the girl.

"Minju? T-Tzuyu?" Sana stuttered when she raised her head and see Tzuyu's face.

"So, you're my soon to be fiance? Hmmm I agreed to this because of our grandparents." Tzuyu said coldly.

"Let them be." Mr. Chou whispered to Mr. Minatozaki. Sana just nodded her head and tried not to cry.

Their family keep on talking how long they didn't meet with each other while Tzuyu and Sana ate silently. Sana keep observing the girl

"She's really changed! Her hair is blonde now and she's so thin. Is it because of me?" Sana thought sadly. Minju knows her sister really miss Sana but she doesn't want to show it.

"She's so stubborn!" Minju thought and keep munching her food.

"What are you looking at?" Tzuyu asked after gulping the cold water.

"N-nothing." Sana said uncomfortable because of Tzuyu's coldness towards her.

"Daddy, I will take unnie because we made a promise to see Sullyoon today. We'll be back tonight." Minju said.

"Okay and be careful you two." Mrs. Chou said smiling at her daughters. Minju just nodded her head and dragging her sister out from the restaurant.

"Who is Sullyoon? Is she her new girlfriend?" Sana thought. She get jealous so easily. "Of course she have someone else that is why she don't like this agreement our grandparents made." Sana thought.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Chou asked her.

"I'm okay." Sana replied and smiling to Tzuyu's mother.

To be Continued.