3

No one's POV

Tzuyu and her youngest sister visited the kids in the orphanage house. The blonde girl couldn't stop smiling and she still looking at the hyper active kids in the playground while Minju keep on talking with someone on her phone.

"Where's Sullyoon?" Tzuyu keep on searching the girl.

"Come here kids! I have present for all of you." Minju shouted making her eldest sister snapped out from her thought.
"Present!" They shouted making Tzuyu giggles.

"Sunmi unnie, where's Sullyoon?" Minju asked.

"Under the tree at the backyard." Sunmi unnie answered her and Minju just nodding her head.

"I am going there." Tzuyu said and they just keep doing their things. Minju and Sunmi unnie gave all the kids in the orphanage house house their present. The kids are so happy after getting their present.

Jeongyeon's house

"How's the meeting? Something bad happens to you?" Nayeon asked.

"Is she or him do something bad thing to you?" Jihyo asked.

"Be. Patient girls. Nothing happens to me and everything's alright. She's a girl." Sana replied.

"Who is your fiance?" Jeongyeon asked while hugging her girlfriend.

"My fiance is Chou Tzuyu." Sana said calmly.

"What?!" They all said.

How is she?" Mina asked after she recovered from the shockness.

"She's okay but she looks so thin maybe because of me." Sana said sadly.

"Hey.. Don't say like that." Dahyun hugged her Sana unnie.

"I think she have someone else already." Sana sighed.

"Someone else? Who?" Chaeyoung asked this time.

"Sullyoon.. That's her name." Sana said and her face turn into red because of jealousy.

"Are you okay because your face looks so red and are you sure about this? It is true that Sullyoon is her new girlfriend now?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I-I don't know." Sana murmured.

"Just ask her." Momo said and still munching her snacks.

"No! She hate me." Sana said lowered her head.

"Stop talking about this. Let's just do something else and Momo stop eating." Nayeon said while hugging the hamster girl.

"Some pervert?" Jeongyeon teased Nayeon.

"No! Jeongie." Nayeon hitting her right on the head.

"This is my food." Momo pouted and stop eating her snacks.

"It hurts bunny-ah~" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon just ignored her.

"Movie marathon!" Dahyun and Jihyo shouted.

Backyard

"Sully~" Tzuyu called her.

"Unnie!!" Sullyoon run to the blonde girl and hugged her.

"You miss me huh?" Tzuyu hugged her back.

"Of course!" Sullyoon said still hugging the girl like a koala.

"Haha you're so cute." Tzuyu pinched both of her cheeks.

"It hurts." Sullyoon whined and pouting at Tzuyu.

"Mianhae~ Let go of me first." Tzuyu said tried to let Sullyoon down but the younger girl keep hugging her so tightly.

"Sullyoon~ stop hugging me please?" Tzuyu asked her softly like a mother do.

"Why I need to let you go?" Sullyoon asked her back sadly.

"Because I have something to give you that's why you should let me go first. Tzuyu replied while stroking the girl's hair.

"Really?" She so excited to see what the older girl wanted to give her.

"This is for you happy children's day." Tzuyu give her a big teddy bear as she present.

"Thank you unnie!!" She said and kissed Tzuyu on the cheek.

"You're welcome baby girl." Tzuyu ruffled her hair and Sullyoon slapped her hand. Tzuyu just laughed at the kid.

Sullyoon still hugging the teddy bear and Tzuyu just observed the girl. Sullyoon looks so sad and lonely. She's just like Tzuyu, like to be alone and lost in her thought.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked her.

"I am okay but I really miss my parents." Sullyoon said with tearing eyes.

"Just let it all out and I will be here for you. Unnie is always be here." Tzuyu hugged the girl and kissed her temple. After the blonde girl said like that, Sullyoon keep crying until she feel so tired and she fall asleep in Tzuyu's tight embrace. Tzuyu carried her her like a bridal style to her room. She give a kissed on the girl's forehead and left her.

Author's POV

"Where is Sullyoon? She's with you right?" Minju asked while wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah and now she's sleeping in her room." Tzuyu replied her sister without any reaction.

"Sunmi unnie, we need to go now because it's getting late." Minju said smiling at Sunmi unnie.

"Okay please be careful on your way." Sunie said.

Sunmi unnie, Sullyoon's in her room and she fallen asleep after crying because she missed her parents so much. Tzuyu said and Minju just look at the two girls.

"Ermm thanks Tzuyu-yah. I'll see her later." Sunmi said and bowed her head to Tzuyu and Minju. They both waved at Sunmi after getting on the car.

"Unnie~" Minju do her rare aegyo.

"Stop doing that!" Tzuyu's getting pissed off because of her sister.

"What do you want this time?" Tzuyu asked not looking at Minju.

"Where's my present?" Minju asked while making her puppy eyes to Tzuyu.

"Present?" Tzuyu asked back and Minju just nodded her head.

"She's so excited." Tzuyu thought and smirked at her sister.

"Little Minguri jjuk jjuk jjuk+big hugs~~ it's an honor you know you rascal." Tzuyu laughing so hard after she said that. Minju do her pokerface and soon joining her eldest sister. They laughed until they feel so tired.

"I miss your laugh unnie~" Minju said again with her aegyo.

"Har.. Har.. Har.. Stop your aegyo Minju" Tzuyu said annoyed. Minju just giggles at her big sister.

"I love you unnie." Minju said and poked her unnie right cheek.

"I love you too my Minguri." Tzuyu smiled to her sister.

"Are we incest?!" They shouted together and laughed again.

To be continued