11

Author's POV

Sullyoon stirred from her sleep after
she heard someone opened her room's door. Her vision still blurr but she can hear someone's crying inside her room and she thought it was Tzuyu but the blonde girl is still sleeping soundly beside her.

"Sully"

"Is that Sana unnie?" She thought while she rubs her eyes to get a clear vision.

"Sully, it's me Sana." The brunette kiss Sullyoon's temple.

"Sana unnie...."

"Is she crying when she comes here earlier?"

"Nope but her face looks so sad unnie." Both of them are staring at Tzuyu's sleeping figure on the bed.

"Tzu~ Tzu please wake up baby."

Sullyoon just kept looking at the two girls with a confused expression. Tzuyu woke up after a few minutes and she sat up on the bed while yawning.

"Tzu~" Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and staring deeply into the blonde's eyes with a loving stares.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" Tzuyu asked the brunette with a shock expression.

"I am here because of you. I want my love back." Sana said and smiled at Tzuyu.

"Where's that guy?" Tzuyu asked again.

"Please listen to me baby." Sana begged to the blonde girl.

"What?"

"You misunderstand everything." Sana said.

"Misunderstand? What do you mean?"

"He kissed me first but I didn't kissed him back."

"He still kissed you." Tzuyu pout and it makes Sana kiss those kissable lips.

"He loves me but I didn't love him like the way he does because I already
have you." Sana said making Tzuyu blushed so hard.

"Oh? Really?" Tzuyu asked while Sana giggled at her.

"Of course baby!"

"Can I have my morning kiss?" Tzuyu asked while showing her pouty lips to the brunette.

Sana just chuckled at her lover and cupped Tzuyu's face and kiss the blonde's pouty lips.

After that they kiss and lost in their own world but they forgot something.

"Unnies?"

"Sully!!! Mianhae!" Sana said out of embarrassing.

"Haha it's okay Sana unnie."

"I'm still sleepy girls." Tzuyu murmured.

"Let's go home first." Sana said.

"It's so comfortable in here~" Tzuyu murmured with a sleepy voice.

"Baby~ let's go home first and we will bring Sullyoon too." Sana said making Tzuyu smile widely.

"Really? Are you sure?" The blonde showed her a goofy smile and Sana just nods her head.

"Yoona~~ let's go to our house." Tzuyu said with her aegyo making Sullyoon laugh.

"Don't laugh at me Sully." Tzuyu pout and Sullyoon pinch her cheeks.

"Okay Tzuyu unnie~" Sullyoon said and Sana drag the two girls out of the room after that.

"Unnie!" Tzuyu shouted.

"Are you guys okay now?" They just nod their head.

"Good! Why are you shouting Chou Tzuyu?" Sunmi asked.