Chapter 58: Power of the Immensity Sea, Complete Blueprint!

Start from the beginning

“Power of the Immensity Sea!”

“Mystic Wind Spear!”

When Mei Changge saw the azure light, his heart sank. Without any hesitation, he moved his spear and instantly stabbed Prime Minister Turtle.

Time seemed to have stopped. The spear in Mei Changge’s hand seemed to have turned into a golden light.

In an instant, the golden light and the blue light collided. The explosive power sent all the shrimp soldiers and crab generals around Mei Changge flying.

With a cracking sound, Mei Changge and Prime Minister Turtle were both forced back.

A trace of blood flowed from the corner of Mei Changge’s mouth. It looked like he had been severely injured by the power that had just erupted.

However, his gaze was fixed on the Prime Minister Turtle.

Hualæ

The shattering sound made Mei Changge feel relieved.

The turtle shell on Prime Minister Turtle’s body had already shattered and his aura had decreased.

‘I won?’

Mei Changge wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and smiled. The power called the power of the Immensity Sea just now seemed to be endless. If he had not caused a trace of damage to the turtle shell earlier, he might have really been impacted by this power.

However, in the end, his luck was better.

Mei Changge looked at the corpses of the shrimp soldiers and crab generals around him and turned into water again, flowing into the sea with a smile on his face.

There were two items left on the ground.

There was a token and a broken blueprint.

“Immensity Sea Token, blueprint of the soldier pool.”

When he saw the token, Mei Changge finally relaxed. After obtaining the token, he could head to the third level of the King’s Tower.

The most important thing was that he had finally gathered enough blueprints for the soldier pool.

Mei Changge put away the Vast Ocean Token and took out the other two blueprints.

A white light flashed, and the three blueprints merged into one.

——

Shrimp Soldiers and Crab Generals Pool (Eighth-Grade)

——

“It’s indeed a grade-8 blueprint.”

Mei Changge smiled. The key was that this blueprint belonged to the foreign races. As long as it was constructed, he could nurture shrimp soldiers and crab generals.

Moreover, he was not afraid that such foreign races would betray him.

When this soldier pool was built, all the foreign races that appeared from the soldier pool would naturally acknowledge him as their master and be loyal.

In fact, the Mystic Yang soldiers in his Lotus Flower Blessed Land were also loyal to him and would not betray him. However, no one would say anything about this.

It was one of the potential characteristics of the soldier pool.

In addition to these, the blueprint not only recorded the construction method, but also the main materials needed. It was something called the Immensity Sea Stone.

“Immensity Sea Stone?”

Mei Changge revealed a thoughtful expression. This Immensity Sea Stone was a stone from the deep sea. It was said to contain the power of the sea.

“No wonder there are so many Immensity Sea Stones circulating in the Great Xia Kingdom. So this is the reason!”

Mei Changge suddenly thought of the large number of people selling Immensity Sea Stones on the Star Web and came to a realization.

So this was the reason for the large amount of circulation. Looking at the blueprint of the shrimp soldiers and crab generals in his hand, Mei Changge revealed a subtle expression.

“In other words, the blueprints for shrimp soldiers and crab generals are quite common?”

He originally thought that it would be very special, but when he thought about how many people in the King’s Tower would also obtain the blueprints created, Mei Changge reacted.

However, there was the most important information recorded on it.

The strength of the shrimp soldiers and crab generals depended on the potential of the soldiers.

If it was only crabs in the ordinary sea, they might stop at the Postnatal realm for the rest of their lives.

However, if the crab had a special bloodline, or a true foreign race, its potential might be limitless!

“If I encounter a special crab species in the stargates, I might really be able to nurture powerful shrimp soldiers and crab generals!”

Thinking of this, Mei Changge put away the blueprint. This soldier pool was not as simple as it looked.

After putting away the blueprint, Mei Changge took out the token and planned to enter the third level of the King’s Tower.

However, just as he injected the pure qi in his body, he realized that a blue light erupted from the token, and a yellow light appeared on his body.

The two lights intertwined.

“This is?”