Chap.16: 4 Years Later

Start from the beginning

"Listen I will tolerate her, but only because she's your daughter."

"Thanks. I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. It wasn't my intention."

"i know. That damn Killian just loves to provoke me. Hopefully with the beating he received he learned his lesson. I already told him I would kill him."

"I know." I set the kids in their beds and had Akito sleep with Ren since he seemed to be more friendly with her. What am I going to do?

Axel's POV

"Daddy! Look!"

"What is it princess?" She jumped into my lap and showed me a paper filled with colorful scribbles. "Oh wow did you make this?"

"It's a rainbow!" She smiled proud of herself.

"Today was sure a shock." Said Katya walking into the living room as she handed apple slices to our daughter. "I did no see that coming at all."

"I know right. I can feel Vivien's guilt."

"But it's not her fault. How could she have known?"

"Exactly. She didn't come from her tummy. She was basically a test tube baby."

"Don't say it like that."

"Hey family meeting. Everyone needs to be in the throne room." Said Emmy. Katya and I looked towards each other and shrugged.

"Stay here darling." She told Alexandra who nodded while munching on her apples. We walked towards the throne room and waited for everyone else to get there before my grandpa spoke.

"We have been living in this castle for the past 4 years because it's where I felt everyone would be safest. However no threat has been made so I've decided that we can return home."

"Oh my god really!?!?" Yelled Emmy. "Finally! Now I can get away from those punks at school."

"Even more goods news. The house has been rebuilt and is ready for us to move in however with the recent new additions to the family it will be cramped."

"We can live at the glass house. I was basically there more than the house." Said Vivien.

"Axel and I can look for a house as well. I've been working from home and we're opening a building back in town." Said Katya. When the hell did she start working?

"Then I guess it's settled. Everyone start packing and we'll leave in Axel's jet."

"It's been forever since I've been in it. Plus it's in top shape with how much I've been working on it." I bragged as we walked back to our room to pack. Katya was so fast at packing that within 2 hours she had Alexandra's nursery packed into boxes along with our stuff. I had to be underground where the jet was stored and prepare it for when we leave. Pretty soon everyone was loading their stuff onto the jet's new storage compartment.

"Daddy!" Alexandra jumped into my arms as I spun her around. This little girl was such a daddy's girl and I admit that I kinda spoil her, but not too much. I don't want her growing up to be stuck up and rotten. Anyways, once everyone was seated and buckled up, I rose the jet and were on our way home soon enough. The kids were playing while the adults chatted among each other. I put the jet on autopilot, so I could spend time with everyone else. It seems Damian kept that child close to him, but you could tell she wanted to play with the other kids.

"Her eyes have the same sparkle as you do." Said Katya, "It warms my heart seeing you spend so much time with her."

"Well she is my only daughter. Maybe one day we can give her a sibling?"