𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙖?

Start from the beginning

"And did she? Forgive you, I mean." Percy asked.

He would take any advice Luke was willing to offer him. The only problem would be actually buying the chocolate, seeing as he didn't have any money, but that's a later problem.

"Well, not right away. She took the chocolate, yes, but she still tried to murder me whenever we trained for the following days after. But, I knew she was already beginning to forgive me by then."

"You knew that because she was trying to kill you?" Percy asked confusedly.

He was happy he didn't grow up with a sibling if this was how they treated one another.

"I knew that because she was actually paying attention to me and not ignoring me anymore."

Percy looked at him like he was crazy.

Luke sighed and dropped his head. "You have to understand that Lana has a weird way of showing things, but that's just what makes her unique. You learn to love that about her." He patted the younger boy's shoulder. "Just give her some time to cool off and she'll start treating you like normal again."

Percy took his words into consideration, glancing back at Lana just in time to see her laugh at something her friend had said. She tilted her head back, her hair swaying past her shoulders, minus the two small braids that wrapped around the crown of her head. Her smile was on full display, dimples and all, and her laugh echoed throughout the forest.

"Yeah, you're right." He mumbled softly.

Percy knew he needed to figure out a plan to get back on Lana's good side, even if said plan meant getting in trouble for stealing a box of chocolate at the camp store. 

---

LANA

LANA

"Are we gonna get started or what?" Lana questioned.

She was sitting by the canoe lake with her back leaning against the tree behind her, the Book of Homer open on one of her knees and a notebook on the other.

Lunch had just ended a couple of minutes ago and she always used the time after to study with her best friend. Well, more of Lana talking the entire time and Annabeth studying.

"Patience, Lana." The blonde replied, reading the spare book she had brought with her. Lana could read the words 'Pride And Prejudice' written on the cover in Ancient Greek.

"Little Women is better." She commented, digging pieces of wood into the dirt.

"I'll read it when I'm done with this one." Annabeth looked up at her. "Let me borrow your copy please?"

"Sadly, I don't have my own copy of it, but you can probably borrow Luke's. Just be careful, he's very protective over his books." Lana warned.

The two fell into a small silence again, Lana drawing strawberries on her notebook and Annabeth intently reading.