☃︎ ℙ𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⌨︎

"You have an enchanting scent," her savior said, invading her personal space with a repulsive closeness

"Oh, really? Are you trying to mock me? I apologize for not having the luxury of freshening up or dousing myself in cologne for the past two days," Luna snapped back, seething with irritation at the stranger's unwelcome intrusion.

"Let me make it clear that it is utterly inappropriate to speak to someone who just saved your sorry life in such a manner," the mysterious girl retorted, her eyes betraying a hint of sadness while her face displayed a wicked grin.

"Well, what exactly do you want from me? Should I bow down and pledge my eternal loyalty to you? Oh, please, allow me to accompany you on your oh-so-important adventures, master!" Luna exclaimed, raising her voice dramatically and even clutching onto the stranger's leg, desperately begging to be taken along.

"No, absolutely not," the girl stated firmly, gripping Luna's shoulder and forcefully pulling her upright. She leaned in closer, her hot breath sending a chilling shiver down Luna's spine.

"Just call me 'mommy,' and I will guide and mentor you."

"Mommy," Luna replied without a hint of hesitation, completely enthralled.

The stranger's eyes widened in surprise, clearly taken aback by this unexpected response. With a smirk, she thought to herself, 'This girl will certainly bring a fascinating twist to my life.'

--------

Luna, a remarkable young woman, possesses extraordinary qualities that set her apart from the ordinary. Despite leading a fairly typical life with the current school-from-home routine, it is important not to underestimate her true potential. While she may appear to be a well behaved individual, it is worth noting that her mother's strict nature limits her opportunities for fun and excitement.

However, life has a way of surprising us with unexpected challenges. Luna finds herself abruptly taken captive by an enigmatic individual who introduces her to a world of Alphas, Betas, and Orders. The confusion surrounding these terms leaves Luna questioning her reality.

Unbeknownst to Luna, her life is about to take a captivating turn when she encounters Angel, the central character of this gripping narrative, who claims to be an Alpha. This unexpected twist adds an intriguing layer to the story.

Join Luna on her transformative journey from a somewhat naïve young girl to a courageous and daring woman who will stop at nothing to protect her loved ones. While the story carries a weighty undertone, it is not devoid of lighthearted moments, humor, and suspenseful "what now?" instances.

This tale defies the conventions of a conventional happily-ever-after, leaving us wondering where it all went awry. Can these two protagonists ever find respite and achieve their desired happy ending?

Let us keep our hopes high and wish for a favorable outcome. After all, who wouldn't appreciate a well-deserved happy ending? Let us remain optimistic and await the unfolding of this extraordinary tale.

------

(A/N)
Hello so this is it for the prologue, leave your comments here if it seems interesting enough or if you like it, I will be more than happy to reply to your comments or any criticism that follow. I really want to improve my writing skills and narrative so tell me how I can improve it and all, thank you everyone who will read this story further, I appreciate it a lot if you continue to support this story in the future <3