'Office Affair: Epilogue: Consummation' or 'Secret Admirer'

Start from the beginning

He pulled back, I felt the cold metal of his chain I bought touch my face. Our mouths were wet and his lips glistened as he put the bottom one in between his teeth. He pulled at my waistband, and I lifted my hips so he pulled them off of me.

Tre then took off his own pants before getting back in between my legs. I gasped a bit when I felt his hardened length rub against my butt.

"So, this how we gon' do this," he spoke into my ear as his hand traveled up my throat, then prodding his two middle fingers through my lips, putting them into my mouth.

"Mmm," I hummed as I sucked on his two fingers.

"You can't say my name." he continued in a deep sultry voice. "Either Daddy or my scene name," he spoke, but my mind was somewhere else.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth as he brought them down to my hole rubbing it as he hovered over me with his hand holding him up next to my head. "Imma start off real slow," he looked me in my eyes as he started fingering me. My mouth dropped open and my eyes started flickering. "Look at me," he commanded. "You better be listenin'," he spoke as he started curling his fingers into me.

"Aah—" A moan got stuck in my throat.

"Again, Imma start off slow," he slowed down the pace of his fingers. I bit my lip grabbing his arm that was next to my head with both my hands. I started to move my hips a bit. "And every time you say my name Imma go faster," he sped up the pace of his fingers gradually. "And we ain't gon' stop," He said pulling out his two middle fingers, then sucking on them.

Tre smiled down at me, "You know you taste good, baby?" he asked and I just rolled my eyes. He chuckled a bit before he pushed my legs back, lining his dick up with me.

I shuddered a bit when I felt him tease me by rubbing his leaking tip against me.

My eyes went wide when I watch this nigga spit on my hole then used his dick to rub it on my entrance before he started pushing the head in.

Once it was in, he leaned down to give me a kiss, slowly filling me up, until I felt his pelvis against my skin.

He gave me a sloppy kiss without moving.

He then put his hands on my thighs as our lips were still connected, using them to push himself upward, causing him to pull out just a bit, but enough to make my eyes roll.

Once he was in position, at a slow speed, he slowly pulled out of me. I felt every single nerve in me feel the friction from his dick until only the tip was in.

He then started dipping back into me, keeping his word, for it was a slow and steady, deep stroke that already had my legs shaking, and my toes curled.

"Fuck," I cursed, struggling to stay still. I bit down on my bottom lip, feeling the slight curve from his dick rubbing against my insides.

"Shit, Tre," I moaned feeling him hit my spot.

He looked at me shaking his head. "Malik, Malik, Malik," Tre spoke, pushing my legs almost past my torso, close to touching the bed.

"Wait, daddy," I pleaded, but he ignored the plea, for he started to increase the pace, but still giving me his full dick.