*Chapter 13*

Chapter 13

Jaden POV

At first, Jaden was talking to Stella, who was telling him some story about her sister and her exploring the Safari over the summer. Sure, it was an interesting story, but sue him for not being engrossed with it. Then Jaden saw her. Elyse. She looked beautiful. Dazzling. Stunning. Jaden’s eyes stuck to her like a magnet. Stella noticed he was no longer interested, not like he ever was, and then noticed who he was staring at. She grinded her teeth. Jaden excused himself and went to her. The dress covered her whole body only exposing her cleavage, tan arms and shining leg. Suddenly, it was as if Elyse had transformed.  Not into something beautiful, no, she had always been beautiful. But something more mature. And sexy in a way. Jaden took her hand and planted a kiss on it. “May I say you look gorgeous tonight?”

Elyse blushed. “You may.”

“You look gorgeous tonight.” 

Elyse beamed and pulled her hand away shyly. “Who did your hair?” Jaden asked.

Elyse squinted, which she always did when she was thinking about something she couldn’t quite pin. “Willow,” she finally said.

“Beautiful,” Jaden said. “I can’t kiss you can I?”

Elyse’s mouth twitched into a smile. “No, you’ll mess up my make-up, and you’ll get lipstick all on your lips.”

“It’s worth it.”

“No, it’s not, because I’ll be embarrassed and my family will think there’s something wrong with you.”

Jaden laughed and then shrugged. “They probably already do.” He was joking when he said it, because he knew Elyse’s family thought of him decent, and he thought the same back towards them. Mateo, Moises and Zendaya walked through the door. Mateo caught Jaden’s eyes and walked over. The others followed except Moises who held a stack of presents. He walked them over to the table. Mateo stopped when he saw Stella, but continued to move on, shaking his head. He held out his fist and dapped up Jaden. “Yo,” he said. Then he saw Elyse. His eyes widened. “Whoa, Elyse.”

Moises nodded at Jaden when he came over and grinned when he saw Elyse. Jaden, who was at first gawking over his girlfriend’s dress as well, was now hastily running his eyes over her to see if maybe there was a little too much cleavage showing, or maybe her leg looked a little too appealing? Zendaya bumped Jaden’s fist with her own and hugged Elyse. “You look sexy, babe,” she told her.

“So do you.” Elyse replied, winking playfully yet suggestively. Jaden snickered. Zendaya and Elyse, oh that’d be a sight to see.

Everyone went silent. “Where’s Jenevieve?” Jaden inquired.

“Couldn’t make it. Her dad came by a little early. She gave me your present, though, it’s over there.” Zendaya frowned when she said this. Elyse turned and peeked at her family. She returned with a grin.

“I think my family wants to meet you guys.”

Da’Shawn’s mouth formed a silent ‘o’ when he saw Zendaya. Her dress was after all, a little tight. She waved at him and he smiled turning away bashfully.

“He’s a little shy, isn’t he?” Zendaya asked, turning to look at Elyse.

Elyse snorted. “Da’Shawn? Shy?”

“Yeah,” Zendaya said. She started to walk over and Jaden noticed her dress was also short. Da’Shawn was probably having the sight of his life now. Elyse followed and soon so did the rest of them. Trey stood beside Da’Shawn and did an onceover everyone. He paused at Elyse. “You look good tonight, little sister.” If he was intimidated at all by the gang of teenage celebrities in front of him, he didn’t show it. Trey was older then all of them, he wouldn’t really care.