*Chapter 5*

Haha , sorry, there's some sexual content in this chapter, and if you're uncomfortable with that, then skip. But, this might be critical information for you to know, somehow. Idk. Read, Skip, your choice. 

Chapter 5

Elyse POV

Elyse admitted, she felt bad for ditching Jaden, but she felt as if it was necessary – in another minute he would've said something that would've ticked her off and they would've been fighting once again. She was shocked and a bit upset that Jaden never came after her, but spending the night in Willow's room was the next best thing. Willow told Elyse all about some boy named Julian, and Elyse gave her the required advice. Willow thanked her for understanding.

When Elyse woke up the next morning it was 11 am, and she realized that she still had homework to complete. She wanted to be as silent as possible and not wake up Willow, so that canceled out using her shower. Should she go wake up Jaden by going and using his shower? She sighed and shook her head, as much as she enjoyed showers with Jaden, they were in a dispute and Elyse wanted to win this one.

She tiptoed out of the room to go use the main bathroom in the hallway that separated Willow and Jaden's room. Once she reached it, she closed the door and peeled off Jaden's clothes. She needed a hot steaming shower about now. Once the water was set, she pulled the golden knob up so that it began to spray from the nozzle. She hopped in and let herself relax and her tensions ease away. "It'll be okay," she told herself. Forgetting her sweet pea shampoo was at the dorm along with her strawberry spray, she just used the fresh bar of dove soap. She rinsed her hair thoroughly and stood there cleansing herself for several minutes. Once she was scrubbed to the bone, she hopped out and headed to the closet in search of one of Jada's fluffy pink towels. She found one and grabbed it, wrapping it around herself.

She didn't quite know what she was doing for clothes, but she picked up Jaden's shorts and t-shirt regardless and padded back over to Willow's room. She roamed through the drawers and found a pink pair of underwear around Elyse's size, which was ironic because Willow was way smaller than Elyse, which made her feel fat in a way. She pulled them on hastily and recalled her bra still being in Jaden's room, on the floor. She took a look around, slid on his shirt quickly and ran to his room her foot making prints in the plush carpet.

As silent as she could be, she pushed Jaden's door forward slightly so a crack was visible. She peered through it and was surprised to see Jaden was awake, staring at something in his hands. Elyse craned her neck and saw Stella, Willow, Jaden, Moises and Mateo in a picture staring back at Jaden with cheesy smiles. Elyse knew then and there she could never replace Stella. She also knew Jaden was a deceitful asshole when he said he still didn't have feelings for her. Elyse stopped herself from slamming his door shut and instead nudged it farther open so she could get a better look at his face.

His handsome lips were twisted into a confused sort of frown and his eyes moved frantically, as if roaming the picture over and over again. Elyse saw that he was stroking Stella's body on the picture with his thumb and she choked back a scream. There was just something about Stella that she could not compare to, and now that Jaden was home, he'd never forget about his previous girlfriend again. She breathed a sigh and Jaden looked up at her, first noticing her. He looked embarrassed as he tucked the picture behind him. "E-."

"Save it," Elyse said, turning abruptly on her heel to march back to Willow's room. But she stopped. She was tired of picking fights with Jaden about Stella, truth be told, Elyse still looked at pictures of her and George on her phone sometimes. It's not like she did it out of love, completely, but she missed him – and maybe then, Jaden was missing Stella.

She turned back around. Her tone softened. "Look, Jaden, I'm tired of fighting."

Jaden let out a breath that he seemed to be holding in and nodded. He patted the spot next to him and Elyse walked over and sat close enough that their shoulders were touching. She leaned in and laid her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head, sniffing her hair afterwards. It was his new habit, apparently. "I know what you're going through, you miss Stella, and I miss George."

Jaden seemed disturbed by this and she could feel him playing with his own fingers - which were on top of hers - nervously before he spoke. "Yeah."

His breath tickled her ear. "Why'd you come over?"

"I need my bra."

 Jaden held up a finger and walked over to his underwear drawer, opening it and delicately pulling out Elyse's C cup bra. "This?" He clutched it in his hand, and Elyse was briefly reminded of him holding her red panties several weeks before. He sat back on the bed and smiled. "Come and get it."

Elyse couldn't stop the giggle from passing her lips and headed over to her boyfriend. She tried to pry open his fingers but they were locked in place. She straddled him and wrapped her fingers around his fist. "Let go, Jay."

Jaden chuckled and dangled them closely by his eye, and she tried to snatch it but he jerked it up quickly before she could. They repeated this process for a little while more. Soon, she pinned his shoulders down to the bed so she could take it, but Jaden shoved the bra in his pants at the last moment. Elyse looked down at the awkward bulge with the black strap poking out. She curled her index finger around it and slowly began to tug.

Jaden POV

It was enough that her warm hand's heat was radiating on Jaden's abdominal section, it was another that she was so close to his little buddy. Elyse tauntingly began to pull the bra out of Jaden's pants and he bit his lip to suppress a pant. After it was fully out, he leant forward and brushed his lips against hers, tingles buzzing inside of his body. Elyse, forgetting the bra, wrapped her arms around Jaden's neck and began to kiss him. Jaden pulled off his shirt and continued with the kiss.

Elyse began to grind on his groin and his body heated as he bit back a moan. She feverishly ran her fingers down Jaden's hard stomach. Her touch made Jaden harden even more. Once her fingers reached the brim of Jaden's Calvin Klein underpants, she dipped her finger under and trailed around his waistline. Every move, every touch, every kiss made Jaden equipped for more.

He grasped the hem of her shirt and gave her a look asking if he could tug it off. She nodded and as Jaden heaved it off he noticed how striking she looked half naked with her hair in curls. It was like the night they had first had their sexual encounter. She fell on top of him and began to kiss him again. Jaden began to massage her breasts, and she moaned. He let out a low growl and put a finger to his lips, then picked her up to place her next to him. He got up and closed the door, making way back to Elyse to finish what they started.

Find You Somewhere

Jaden awoke abruptly, his chest bare and his shorts on the ground. He wiped the crust from his eyes and yawned. He turned around and noticed Elyse, her back facing him – then all memories came tumbling back. Jaden. Elyse. The feeling of her. The feeling inside of her. It was all new and beautiful and just astonishing. He couldn't believe he just had sex with Elyse, finally. But it wasn't like it was with all his previous girlfriends, or with 'Hot Tash', this time it was different. It felt like a whole new world, it felt like love. Okay, that sounded corny, but it was true. Jaden hadn't had sex like that. . . . ever. Even with Stella, who he sworn he had thought he loved with all his heart.

Jaden just didn't know anymore. With Stella, Elyse, his career, Willow, everything was getting complicated. He brushed his hair forward, thinking elaborately over his magical morning with Elyse. He definitely hadn't regretted it. He brushed away one of the curls springing out of her frizzy hairdo and played with it for a while. Her mouth was slightly agape, her eyes fluttering every few seconds as if she were half awake. Jaden couldn't help but admire how cute she was when she was asleep. He ran his finger down her soft cheek and she awoke with a smile. "Morning," he told her.

She sat up abruptly and looked at Jaden's Miami Heat alarm clock. She gasped. "It's almost 1!"

"Then evening?" Jaden asked, slightly amused with Elyse's frenzied behavior.

Jaden moved out of the way as Elyse began throwing clothes on herself frantically. "I gotta go! Call me!"

She ran out of the room without a proper goodbye and Jaden sighed. He had planned on taking her out to a romantic lunch date, but that proposition was definitely out of question. He hopped out of bed and headed to his shower, he might as well be fresh.