Chapter XX - Yer a wizard. Sorry, witch.

Warnings: Paranormal encounters, swearing, being chased by giant snakes if you aren't a fan of that.

Minatory (Definition): Having a menacing quality; Threatening. (Adjective / Origin: Late Latin /ˈmɪnət(ə)ri )

 (Adjective / Origin: Late Latin /ˈmɪnət(ə)ri )

Bag End, Hobbiton, The Shire – T.A. Friday, 18th November 2939 of the Third Age (Highday, 28th Blotmath, 1339 in Shire-reckoning)

"Annnd, there we go." Kay huffed, both of us letting out a sigh of relief as we lowered a passed out Bilbo into his armchair. Lifting the blanket that was drying by the fire, I shook it out, before draping it over the unconscious hobbit, tucking it over his shoulders.

We both took a step back, waiting for him to wake up, when a fist impacted with my shoulder.

"OW!" I cried, bringing my hand up to rub at the spot. "The hell was that for?!"

Kay shoved a finger in my face, glaring up at me. "That – was for levitating me! Upside-down of all things!"

"It's not like I wanted to! And I didn't expect for it to actually work!"

All she did was grumble, crossing her arms as she stared at Bilbo.

"... You can do the same at one point in return?" I offered.

"Oh, I will be, just you wait."

I sighed in exasperation, before focusing on the problem at hand.

"Should I make some tea? For when he wakes up." I suggested.

"Yea, that'll be nice. I'll stay here in case he wakes up." She replied.

I nodded, turning on my heel and wandering through to the kitchen. Hooking the kettle over the open fire, I prepared three mugs along with some tea leaves in a straining bag. Staring at the exposed bricks lining the fireplace, I let my mind wander as I tried to figure out what to say, my hands absentmindedly turning the mug as I listened to the kettle's whistle grow louder.