💚🐉 𝔸𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (ʟʟᴏʏᴅ x ᴢᴀɴᴇ) (ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ) ⚪❄️

Requested by AFunFanficWriter
(Sorry if this took so long. Lately been under the weather a bit)

So as requested, hope you like it ^^

[Top!Lloyd x Bottom!Zane]

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me why you pulled me out of bed  for this again?" Jay mumbled crossly as he side- eyed Lloyd. But the blonde's eyes were trained on the bank entrance, any minute a group of criminals would bust out with the robbed money.
"Zane, how much longer?" Lloyd pressed his communicator, ignoring Jay completely, he really didn't have energy to argue with him.

He saw Zane partially step out from his own hiding place,
"Something is wrong Lloyd" he said, his voice confused.
"Yeah no kidding tincan" Cole replied. Lloyd raised an eyebrow but didn't question any further.
The green ninja's eyes picked up movement in the shadows and he quickly jumped to action and tackled the figure.

His knack was right: I was a thug, probably left outside incase someone came in, of course Lloyd managed to bind him with a heartbeat and tie him to a pole.
Jay and Cole came down and secured the thug,
"Whoa Lloyd, nice one" Cole gave a thumbs up and Lloyd beamed.

But their pleasure was short. The radio cracked and an unsteady voice of Zane came through:
"Ninja... We have a problem"
"What is it Zane?" Lloyd said, already gaining into a run in the master of ice's location.

"A thug has ambushed me and has me down, I cannot use my powers in this situation"
It puzzled Lloyd but he quickly ran to Zane coordinates.

The blonde came to a halt as he found Zane and the enemy.
The enemy had a fire torch in one hand and an electrical teaser on the other, the gun set to high voltage and pointed right on Zane's processor.

The titanium ninja had his fingertips frozen with his powers on edge but not quite able to at the same time.

"Let. Him. Go" Lloyd said, took his sword out, gripped it with both his hands tightly and directed it in front of himself.
Zane narrowed his eyes at the thug with a warning glare but the criminal scoffed and pressed the teaser closer to Zane.

"Last warning criminal, otherwise I can't guarantee you landing 'safely' in prison anytime soon"
But the guy didn't budge. Lloyd raised an eyebrow, hesitant to make a sudden move which might lead the thug to tase Zane.

But it wasn't Lloyd who flipped everything;
Jay came flying out of nowhere and slammed into the thug from the side, which made him loose his grip on the trigger and electrocute Zane.
"No!" Lloyd gasped But it was too late; Zane's systems shut down and he fell limply on the ground.

But luckily Jay managed to hold the thug in a secure position and tie him down but Lloyd knelt down beside his teammates and reached for his coms,
"Pixel? Master Wu? We got a situation; we have the robbery sorted but Zane's system is down. We're coming back with him"
"Alright Lloyd, I'll get the tech ready" Pixel replied with a worried tone. Lloyd nodded as Jay as the lighting ninja rounded up the criminal and Lloyd lifted up Zane between his arms, one of the nindroid's arms falling very lifelessly which concerned Lloyd even more.

[T I M E    S K I P: T H E    H A N G E R]

"He will reboot in a few moments" Pixel sighed in relief as a screen showed Zane's progress. Lloyd nodded a thank you, not quite pleased with himself as he furrowed his bow and stuck his hands in his pockets.

He sat next to Zane as everyone went out of the room going about their day, Kai popped in a few minutes later and cleared his throat to get Lloyd's attention,
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna uhm... Come eat something? " Kai asked as he stepped closer. Lloyd bit the inside of his cheek and looked over at Zane's titanium body next to him; his eyes lifeless and his body just.... Not right. Lloyd couldn't unravel his thoughts exactly but he felt sick to his stomach.

"Not right now but thanks for offering Kai" Lloyd smiled, hoping that Kai doesn't see right though him. The master of fire hesitated but nodded and went out.

Lloyd exhaled sharply and load back on his chair and looked at the screens hanging down, Zane's monitoring and other security sensors around the monastery. Everything seemed peaceful fortunately so Lloyd didn't feel tensed.

"Something is on your mind isn't it?"

Lloyd flinched and barley avoided toppling over his chair. He looked up to see Zane awake and shifting on the table he was laid on with a gentle smile on his face.
"You're back online! Let me—"
"Tell everyone can wait" Zane cut the blonde off and looked elsewhere, avoiding eye contact.

Lloyd raised and eyebrow abd got up from his chair and set it aside.
"I'm so sorry about—"

"It is quite alright Lloyd" Zane interrupted again, his patience circuits definitely malfunctioning; Lloyd wasn't sure to begin with.
"Let me run a diagnostic..." Lloyd paused, feeling that Zane might interrupt him again.
But the titanium ninja only nodded but unplugged himself from the system and got down from the platform.

He walked closer to Lloyd, the blonde's feet was glued to the floor, him not quite sure how to react because Zane was silent.

Before Lloyd could do anything else, Zane pulled Lloyd for a hug and held him tight. The blonde gasped under his breath and his eyes widened. He felt himself stiffen but he swallowed his nerves and wrapped his arms around Zane's neck and hugged him back.

After the hearty exchange, the two withdrew and Lloyd smiled at the nindroid in front of him.
"It would've been a lot worse if not for you" Zane scratched the back of his neck and looked sideways, his eyes landing over Lloyd's.
The green ninja chuckled and playfully nudged Zane's shoulder,
"Close call tin can" he remarked with a smirk.

Lloyd took Zane's hand and both of them exited the hanger to tell the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1040

Sorry if this took so long (two weeks actually 💀)
I've been procrastinating on this 24/7 👀

Hope you like it hehe

Cya y'all soon ❤️