⭐🌃𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (ᴋᴀɪ x ꜱᴋʏʟᴏʀ) 🌌✨

Soo so much I don't like this ship (not hate, just... Dislike) I did mention it on the first part so I gotta write something for it 😒

Also, this oneshot is based after legacy and the months that the ninja just slacked off 🤭

So... Sit back and enjoy ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

🌃⭐[|Give me your car keys so I can drive you crazy|] ✨🌌

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late" Kai apologized as he arrived at Chen's noodle house. The ninja got up to greet him with a few pats in the back and fist bumps.

"Yeah, you have to expertly gel your hair everyday right?" Lloyd teased at Kai. The fire elemental went red as the gi he was wearing and took a seat to hide his embarrassment.

"Not true Lloyd. I had to prepare something for Skylor since it's not everyday we see her" Kai blushed, thinking about her. The other rolled their eyes sarcastically at him which made him embarrassed pretty quick.

"Welcome ninja. Lloyd, you came earlier than you told me at first" Kai's face sparkled as the master of Amber walked through the back door to the restaurant. "Hey Skylor! Long time no see" Nya smiled at her. She returned the gesture and took out a small notebook and grabbed the pen on her ear.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We thought that we should came a bit earlier for both our comforts. Did have something important?"

"No no, it's fine"

"How did you tell her Lloyd?" Kai raised an eyebrow. Lloyd gave him a funny look and raised an eyebrow, "i gave her a call?"

"You have her number?!" Kai's eyes widened in surprise. "...Yeah...I do" Lloyd asked even more confused. Kai face palmed himself, didn't he get the point?!

"So what will the heroes have today?" Skylor broke the silence between the green and red ninja, she was ready to jolt down names. The entire time Kai was staring at her, in awe.

"Uhm...Kai?" The brunette snapped back and saw Nya waving her hand in front of his face. Kai swatted his sister's hand away and scrawled. Nya chuckled which made Kai blush in embarrassment.

Everyone ordered what they'd be having and Skylor went to the kitchen. Kai exhales, not even realizing that he had been holding his breath.

"Can you guys just stop embarrassing me please!" Kai  glared at his teammates. Everyone laughed out loud and a few people gave them confused glances at the sudden noice. Kai pulled his hoodie over his head and groaned.

"It's fun to see you so flustered with Skylor. I wish I had it on camera" Jay grinned, Nya nodded in agreement as the two high-fived each other as if it was a big achievement. Kai rolled his eyes and tried to distract himself.

"That's enough you two, we're sorry Kai" Cole apologized, throwing a death glare at Jay and Nya. Kai smiled and accepted the apology from his best mate.

"It's fine, honestly. Not gonna lie but it's been awhile since we ate out huh" Kai said loosening out. The other nodded. "Well, it was you who suggested that we should visit Skylor and eat here-" Lloyd began and Kai plastered his finger on his lips quickly.

"Shush Lloyd! Not here!" Kai hissed, panicked and crossing his fingers that Skylor didn't hear. The only reason he wanted to get of the video games and eat out was to see Skylor again. He missed her company after the sons of Garmadon incident and seeing her did make him feel better.