❤ 💚 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕖 (ʟʟᴏʏᴅ x ᴋᴀɪ) ❓⁉️ 🍋

So it's been awhile since I did greenflame so here you go hehehe and obviously i had to do truth dare drama!!
First I thought of doing it fluff but fuck it, I'm going all out spicy!
Enjoy!

{Top!Kai x Bottom!Lloyd}

------------------------------------------------------------

"ℑ 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔲𝔭 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔡"

"You're late"

 Cole rolled his eyes as Lloyd came into the living area. Sensei Wu was on some mission, no one knew what exactly what but sensei had given Lloyd and Pixel responsibility in his absence. Lloyd really tried to organize everyone with training and chores around the monastery , he would usually go with Zane and Pixel on missions. 
Lloyd really wanted to go as a team but he was just nervous about Kai going with him as well. Lately Lloyd's been anxious around the master of fire, he being shirtless for the majority of training would be enough for Lloyd to get a nosebleed, he'd rather keep his distance than get awkward around him. He had a duty to upheld.

"sorry, just needed to finish up some things"

"alright. Any news from Sensei, you know, like, how this mission of his going one?" Nya asked. Lloyd shook his head, "nothing. seems to think of it maybe he just wanted a break?"

"fair point." Cole nodded.

"so why did you ask me to come again?"

"oh come on Lloyd! how about some team bonding exercises?" Jay winked. Lloyd tilted his head, not quite catching on the point. "I don't see a training course" he said in a monotone voice and crossed his arms.

"we thought of going a little game of what's called Truth or Dare" Zane grinned, everyone exchanged knowing glances, Lloyd felt left out of it. But his eyes wandered on the brunette with a red shirt, Kai. Lloyd quickly looked away and tapped his footed nervously. "why do I have to be involved? If you'll excuse me, I have some scrolls I need to read over" Lloyd furrowed his bow and turned to leave.

"Please Lloyd. Since Sensei left, you've ben very stressed out..." Lloyd stopped at the voice of Kai, the blonde bit his lower lip and clenched his fist, under his blonde hair, his cheeks were cherry red.

"I've noticed alright? A little game won't hurt" Kai stepped closer on the green ninja, every second increasing his blushing. "Lloyd~" Kai said, his tone warm and Lloyd was drawn to it. 

"alright alright. If you're desperate" Lloyd smiled shyly and walked back. Kai stook a seat on the floor and the other also sat crossed legged. "here, sit next to me" Kai offered and moved. Lloyd mentally kicked himself, this cannot be happening! Lloyd slipped down next to the brunette, barely containing himself from passing out.

"so, who's going first?" Cole chuckled. 
"I got an idea, Zane you can draw options right?"

"yes?"

"well, randomize our names and pick. no bias"

"sure Jay" Zane raised an eyebrow, sceptical

"first Nya" Zane said.

"oh yeah" Nya gleamed. Everyone glued.

"Cole, truth or dare?"

"dare" Cole said meekly. Nya thought for a moment, "I dare you to... lick the wall!"