❤️🔥 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 (ᴋᴀɪ x ᴢᴀɴᴇ) ❄️⚪

Trying this out since an idea just came in! Might as well write it here before I forget 👀

Sorry if this isn't that good, I'm not used to this ship since I haven't read much on it. I wanted to do a drunk confession before but I changed my mind since I've seen too much of that scenario on opposites shipping. Unless I learn how to write lemon I don't think I'll write any good opposite or glacier oneshots 😶

This is set somewhere between master of the mountain and Sea bound so Nya is still very much there and Skylor and Kai did. not. happen. got it??

Also, I think this fits the song ever so perfectly ❤️⚪

This will surface. Enjoy as always!!

⚠️ blood and gore warning!!!⚠️

-----------------------------------------------------------

[|'~.'° and  then there is me, always waiting for you... '~.'°|]

"Are you still sure about this Jay?"

Zane raised an eyebrow at Jay who has elected himself leader since Lloyd as off with Misako and master Wu to the Ninjago city archives regarding some information. Zane wasn't told exactly but he was totally okay with it if the green ninja not wanting to share it.

They were not expecting anything to happen while their leader was out but duty called about half hour after Lloyd left. It wasn't clear what was going down but there were reports of a disturbance in a distant village. Of course everyone suited up and Jay wanted to lead.

"Let me take this one! I'm capable"

The master of fire rose over Jay and glared. Zane blushed and looked at the screen to distract himself. For months he'd tried his best not to conceal his feelings for the red ninja. How could he got love him? Kai was outgoing and cocky, Zane was the total opposite but he felt a connection with me.

"No way hot head! Zane, what do you think; me or Kai?" Zane snapped from his daydream and raised an eyebrow at the two, trying his best not to get caught in the brunettes gaze.

"Maybe let Kai have this one. Lloyd did say that he can lead in a case when he might not me present" Zane pointed out being the straight forward guy he is.

Kai crossed his arms and smirked at Jay, who rolled his eyes and shot a glare at Zane. The nindroid shrugged innocently, secretly he did want Kai to lead since he might pair Zane with him.

"Get over it now mortar mouth. Get your weapons, let's get this over with" we all nodded with Cole. We took out weapons and Nya flew the destiny's bounty towards the coordinates.

Zane rushed below deck to get his suricens (not sure if I wrote that correct -_-). As he closed the door after exiting, he's eyes met with Kai, who had his sword strapped to his back. Zane immediately went crimson and looks down to avoid Kai seeing his sudden burst of emotions.

Even though not being patient enough to observe other things, Kai of course noticed a change in Zane.

Ever since Shintaro, he seemed uneasy around Kai, never meeting his eyes or avoided being in the same room as the master of fire. Kai loved Zane's company since —even if he didn't admit it at first— he started developing a crush on the ice elemental. Kai never got his sexuality straight, so he avoided any talk about crushes and love interests personally.

But what he feels for Zane was inevitable, he must confess. He had to get it off his chest, even if he gets rejected —Zane wouldn't do that... Would he—? He must tell him.