🔫 🌑🌌𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠 𝕎𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝔹𝕖 𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖? (ʟʟᴏʏᴅ x ʜᴀʀᴜᴍɪ) 🕶️ 💚

So.. I have no idea planned on this. Basically mafia AU. Also, I guess this song fit the vibe so I suggest that you listen to it while reading 😁

Lloyd is an agent and his partner is Harumi. They hate each other but always have to act the "couple" in missions. They more like frenemies since they're the best agents in cover.

Jay and Nya are dating in real life but always separated in missions. Nothing special happens is centered about them but I'd like to just point it out
👉 👈 😝

So, I hope you guys like the outfits so let's begin,

-----------------------------------------------------------

[|🍃 ​🇳​​🇴​ ​🇵​​🇪​​🇳​, ​🇳​​🇴​ ​🇵​​🇦​​🇵​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇧​​🇺​​🇹​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇩​​🇷​​🇦​​🇼​ ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇦​​🇹​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇮​​🇴​​🇳​...💐|]

"In position?" Lloyd asked through is com hidden in his suit.

"Affirmative alpha. Ready and standing by" Nya answered back. Lloyd nodded and turned his attention to his assigned partner for this mission,

"Oh come on! Is that what your wearing?" Lloyd rolled his eyes to tease her.

"So what? We're supposed to act a couple, my research concludes that this is the appropriate dress for this mission alpha"

"Whatever 'Rumi-"

"It's Harumi and I will not tolerate your teasing. Time is of the essence"

Harumi brushed away a strand of hair kept a hand on her hip. Lloyd chuckled, "fine"

"Can you two quit it and focus on the mission?" Jay said in an annoyed tone from the coms.

"Yeah, I was just telling Harumi to consentrate-" Lloyd began with a smirk at Harumi who cut him off with her gun pointed at his shoulder, "Me?! Yeah right! One more pun and I won't hesitate-" she pushed the gun further, "even if you're my goddamn alpha"

Lloyd raised his hands scarastically. "Okay okay, let's do this"

Harumi lowered her gun and put it back in her ankle holster.

Lloyd adjusted his suit and cuffs and nodded at Harumi. "Time to a happy couple"

Harumi put her arm around Lloyd's and rolled her eyes with a scrowl.
The pretend couple agents headed inside the double doors, to the biggest fund raising campaign of the spring.

Lloyd looked around his surroundings as Harumi contacted Jay and Nya,

"Remember agents, we just need the information and insight. No direct involement and only, I repeat, only use force and your weapons as a last resort. "

Lloyd nodded, "We'll find out what we can from here and you guys are assigned to find any locker rooms or anything hidden that might provide and information about this organization "

"Affirmative alpha" Jay and Nya answered in unison.

They agents were dispatched to find the truth about Brog industries. Sources say that they might have ties to the mafia and finationally and developing illegal tech for them.

They need more evidence for this so their mission is to sneak in undercover to the fund raiser gala organized by Mr. Cyrus Borg himself, the CEO of the organization. Perfect for the missing evidence.