Chapter 40 - The Truth Behind Ragnarok

Start from the beginning

~System Notification~

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️

The effect of Full Assimilation has been terminated due to the user's sudden disconnection to the system!

The unit: Madara Uchiha, will now return to the battlefield!

The system will now reboot in order to collect user data!

The system will be down for 30 minutes I'm order to reboot!

Only certain skills will be able to be used during this time!

~System Notification~

Puck held a broken and beaten Odin up by the front of his robes, his eyes wide and worried as he gave the bleeding leader of Norse mythology a horrified and unbelieving look.

It's the type of look you give someone whom you hate after they've told you something so unbelievable, that you couldn't help but have to believe it.

The black void lay in ruins around them, cracking and falling away like a broken mirror to reveal the slowly settling battlefield around them.

Puck's summons reigned victories over Odin's forces, but he wasn't worried about that for the moment.

"What the fuck did you just say....? WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! SAY IT AGAIN YOU BASTARD!" Puck ordered, shaking the elderly God violently.

Odin simply coughed up a bit of blood, his one eyes glowing with a dim golden light as he stared up at the young dragon, a wide sneer splitting his face as he let out a small chuckle in response, his breathing was already becoming more ragged and labored as time went on.

Puck's eyes glowed with an unimaginable fury and he went to throw a punch at the god who dared to laugh in his face, only for it to be intercepted by a man in a blue body suit, white/gold chest armor, gloves, and boots with spiky black hair that went up into the air in a point and a sharp notable widow's peak on his forehead.

The man simply shook his head at Puck, as if to say that it wasn't worth it.

Puck immediately understood and let out a small growl as he swallowed his rage and looked back down at the beaten and battered god.

"You better be fucking lying....or so help me I'll....!"

"You'll what? Don't you see, kid? I'm already beaten. What reason do I have to lie? What I say is the truth.... Why else would that lazy God of Insanity take interest in you....? You think we gifted you with your beloved Gacha system?" Odin scoffed, which turned into a violent coughing fit before he finally grinned up at Puck, his one eye glowing with a newfound insanity as he slowly reached the end of his life, like a dying star, of course his ending would glow the most vibrantly. "Well newsflash, junior! You were born with it! That bitch of a mother of yours tried to use her gift to hide your abilities as much as possible! She tried to hide you, shunned you, all for the sake of trying to keep you from us! Hell, even your so-called 'father' tried to forcefully hide you from the eyes of our system! It worked for a while, but the moment they died.... We were finally able to find you! The moment when your true heritage took effect! Oh child of Olympus! Son of Zeus! Just accept it! You've taken your first step into the domain into the gods! Shake off your humanity and.... AHHHHHH!!!!"

Before Odin could finish his sentence, he released a loud horrified scream as his entire body was engulfed in a vibrant purple energy.

And as soon as the light disappeared, Odin, the God of the Aesir, the All Father....