" Oye aag me ghee kyon daal raha hai....mujhe meri behan ka khayal hai."

Raj hears Neil saying this to which he gives him a look that 'I enjoy doing this'

" Ye aisa kuch nahi kar raha hai, Stop blaming my pati like this..." Neil gets slightly shocked hearing her words, since when did she start taking her husband's side in front of him?

" Tu kab se iski side lene lag gyi....?"

" Kya matlb kab se, it's obvious main humesha apne pati ke side hi rahungi....." Raj smiles after hearing this but understands very well what miracle this is.  Last night madam was throwing him out of the room and at this time so much love...uff her pregnancy mood swings...Every day he is getting to see different and new forms of her.
Sometimes she becomes a baby who starts being stubborn like a kid in the middle of the night.

" Waah, maa aaj suraj wakai dusri traf se nikla hai..." Neil tells Neela who just smiles at her daughter-in-law's antics

" Huh, isiliye aapke darshan is ghar me hue...." Simran responds to Neil's words

" Now stop taunting me..." Neil says

" No, I will not do that, heartless bhai..." Simran says

" Arre...." Neil reacts to which Raj smiles

And then both of them, brother and sister, bicker for some more. Neil stays at Mehra house for a while and spends time with everyone and then leaves for office with Raj.

" Kahan ho tum ?" It is night time when Neil calls Avni who is currently sitting in a restaurant with Vidyut in front of him and at that very moment she gets a call from Neil.

" In the restaurant." Avni replies to Neil and Neil gets a little surprised because firstly she never goes to the restaurant alone and secondly she went to the restaurant at night.

" alone ?"  he inquires

" No, with boss..." Hearing this, Neil's eyes widen in shock that right now she's with vidyut and his eyes immediately fill with anger.

" What ? But why ?"

" Neil, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you... sir is having a meeting here, so he asked me to join him, he said I will get to learn a lot seeing how a professional meeting happens...." Avni says this in a low voice, and Vidyut who is sitting in front of her is looking at her.

" right  now you are in front of him...?" Neil asks

" Yes " she answers

" Go to the side..." Neil says this and Avni, agreeing to him, excuses herself from Vidyut and goes straight outside the restaurant to talk to him.

" Are you his PA who has gone with him to attend his meeting? Is this your job?" Neil says to Avni as she comes out.

" No Neil, but he said it would be good for me "

" You know this was the reason why Raj never allowed you to go near any male or go out anywhere...you are too innocent to understand anything..."

" Huh," she reacts

" what do you want to say ?" She asked

" This is your office time ?  No, your time ends in the evening, so how did he stop you for so long...?"

" Maine aapko reason btaaya to.."

" And you think that's really the reason ?"

" Aap kehna kya chahte ho....aur kya hi wajah hogi ?" On her words he sighs

" hmmm, You had told me that he has been continuously asking you for lunch and you have been refusing him....so see today he has come up with a new idea.......You really don't understand what he wants to do...?" Neil asks after saying everything clearly, on which Avni is also forced to think something.