Now it was Xichen's turn to gulp as he looked down, his eyes drew up again, "We have."

A small statement, but had the power to make the Grandmaster cough blood like a river, the power to make the stone face horrified and the power to make Wei wuxian go out of control.

"The fuck did you say!!"

Xichen did not respond as he watched everyone's metamorphosis to various expressions.

Wei wuxian being the most prone to those things calmed down first and looked at him dead in the eye, "listen here, you better not tell him anything about it, I'm sure he is not pregnant. No man can get pregnant.

I will definitely find a solution and until then, don't say a word! Okay?"

Xichen, "Young master Wei, I cannot lie, if he asks I will have to tell."

Grandmaster Lan finally stopped his blood flow, "Of course, my most beloved disciple, he will never lie. Why should we lie to Sect leader Jiang, he might have the most understanding of the problem. Afterall, no one of us had ever been with him throughout his life."

Thoguh those words were for all of them, Jiang cheng could feel his heart twist, 'Right, I was not with him even in his hardest times' he thought. A hint of sadness shown on his pale face.

Wei wuxian immediately turned around, "then... let's let him rest. We'll talk to him tomorrow." Just as he was about to leave, he saw the first Jade walking towards the door.

"Zewu-jun! Why are you going there?!"

"Young master Wei, this is my room."

Wei wuxian was stunned to a statue. How could he forget, they were in the Hanshi. He can't possibly ask the Sect leader to stay in a guest room. And they can't disturb Jiang cheng while he is sleeping either.

Seeing all the twisted faces, he sighed again, "Do not worry, I'll just keep watch all night. Just incase something happens."

"Make sure you sleep as well, xichen" said Lan qiren before walking out with the physician to discuss about it more while Wangji dragged his lover away.

A soft sigh left the thin lips of the Lan leader who closed the door tightly.

He still couldn't believe what he just heard. Maybe it's something else. That must be it. Definitely... right?

His soft footsteps approached the bed. He kneeled to the ground as he supported himself by the bed.

He gently glided his fingers between the thick black locks as he rested his head on his other hand. The bed was low enough for his comfort. His gentle face had a sweet smile as his sharp hooded eyes stared at the black locks.

He quickly withdrew his hands when the Jiang turned around, his blue-gray eyes staring at the Lan.

"What's wrong with you?"

Taken aback with the question, he lifted his head. "What do you mean, Wanyin?"

"I don't know, why are you looking at me like that?"

"My apologies for making you uncomfortable, please rest well. I shall visit you again tomorrow."

Xichen stood up, looking down all the while. Just as he was about to leave, he felt a small pull at his sleeves, making him stop in his tracks immediately.

"Where are you going in the middle of the night? this is your room, is it not?"

"It's alright, I can sleep in the guest rooms. We have plenty."

Jiang cheng cursed at his dumb head softly and rolled his eyes, he turned around and just as xichen was about to open the door, he heard a loud thud. Turning around, he found the thick blanket kicked to the ground.

He quickly rushed back in, screaming at himself for acting like a needy maiden.

On the other hand, Xichen froze in place, he had never heard something so bold coming out of his mouth.

But seeing the Lan just stand there helplessly, Jiang cheng rolled his eyes again, "Never mind, you can fuck of-"

A strong arm suddenly pulled Wanyin into his hold, as Jiang cheng laid completely balled up inside his warmth. His ears were glowing red as he closed his eyes. It is really much better than the quilt, he thought.

Xichen could see his flushed neck as it laid exposed before his eyes. He felt a sudden burst inside him as he leaned down and bit the warm flesh, earning a startled squeak, but he continued to bit at his neck.

"Xichen... what are... you doing?" He stuttered. "Sleep tight Wanyin."

Jiang cheng was so confused at his actions but chose to deal with it tomorrow.

The two closed their eyes but only one fell asleep. "I'll ask him about it all tomorrow." The other thought.

Author's notes,

I'm so sorry for the really late updates. I'm going through my finals so I won't be able to update that frequent. Sorry!!!!

A Life with YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara