Chapter 58: Death Drama

ابدأ من البداية

"It seems only fair to return some to you."

Watching the Rain Ninja in front of him fall to the ground lifeless, Yu's calm eyes showed no emotion. He simply swung the sleeve of his right hand and kimono.

"Lightning Release: Chidori Senbon!"

A dazzling blue-white lightning radiance illuminated the air as hundreds of extremely fine senbon-shaped lightning bolts shot out.

In the shocked gazes of everyone, the Rain Ninja in front of Yu didn't even have a chance to scream. His body was pierced into a porcupine by the countless lightning senbon.

"Ahhh!!!"

The remaining lightning senbon fell into the crowd nearby, and a chorus of screams erupted. In an instant, a large group of ninjas collapsed.

"Seeing that there are still so many of you left... how about I lend a hand!"

Looking at the approximately thirty remaining ninjas in front of him, Yu's mouth curled up in a devilish grin.

Amidst the astonished gazes of everyone, a Rasengan had appeared in his right hand.

"Water Release: Hard Vortex Water Blade!"

Before anyone could react to what was happening, a deafening roar of rushing water echoed across the open space. The Rasengan in Yu's hand transformed into a high-pressure water gun, continuously spiraling and blasting water.

"What kind of Ninjutsu is that?!"

"How can a Genin ninja perform Water Release of this level?!"

Seeing the tremendous power unleashed by the high-pressure spiral water gun in Yu's hand, one ninja's expression changed.

"I don't know. I've never seen Water Release like this before."

"But with that level of nature transformation... if we get hit, we're all finished!"

Another ninja struggled to swallow, his eyes filled with fear.

As the self-proclaimed strongest S-rank ultimate Water Release Ninjutsu, their level as Genin ninjas naturally couldn't comprehend the extreme form and nature transformations involved.

"Boom!"

A terrifying sonic boom erupted. Fearing damage to the scrolls on their bodies, Yu chose to show mercy. So, he tossed the Hard Vortex Water Blade directly onto the open space in front of him. However, the instantaneously erupting massive water tornado still fiercely threw all the surrounding ninjas out.

"Ahhh!!!"

Ninjas affected by the hurricane-like water were launched like projectiles, hitting the surrounding forest and ground. Some lay injured on the ground, unable to get up, while others, after directly breaking tree trunks, lost their lives.

"What kind of Water Release Ninjutsu is this?!"

Witnessing the disastrous scene caused by Yu's use of Hard Vortex Water Blade, the few remaining Konoha Genin ninjas stood on the sidelines while the ground was transformed into a lake and the injured and wailing ninjas lay scattered around.

Looking at the white-haired youth in front of them, who seemed like a devil, a few were even directly paralyzed on the ground, their eyes widened in terrified astonishment at Yu.

"You guys are quite lucky..."

"For the sake of being fellow village ninjas... I'll be gentle with you."

As Yu looked at the Konoha lower-level ninjas who had completely lost their fighting spirit, the devilish smile on his face became even more radiant as he approached them.

"Ahhh! Don't come near!"

"Devil! This guy is a devil!"

Seeing Yu approaching, a Konoha Genin beside them finally broke down, letting out a mad scream.

However, the breakdown abruptly stopped.

As Yu reached him, he delivered a powerful kick that knocked the ninja unconscious.

Then, showcasing exquisite Taijutsu, he effortlessly took down the remaining ninjas on the field.

Under Yu's overwhelming Taijutsu attacks, the storm-like assault directly knocked down all the remaining ninjas.

"Finally done..."

"But doing it this way... might it be a bit too much?"

After dealing with all the ninjas, Yu muttered to himself while standing alone in the open space.

Then, one by one, he lifted the ninjas from the ground as if picking up trash, took the scrolls from their bodies, threw them onto the nearby open space, and casually tossed them all together.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter