Yamato x Modern Y/N "Since I'am Oden will you be my Toki?" Part 2

Continuation of "Since I'am Oden will you be my Toki?"

______________________________________

"I.....Found a way back to my own world"

What??.......

For some reason my heart dropped..like something stabbed it, I don't know why it hurts so much I should be happy for him!

But why...does it hurt so much???... God don't tell me I'm....

"I-I see! I'm very happy for you Yamato! When will you be leaving??"

I nervously asked fidgeting with my fingers secretly under the table

He looked up at me and frowned placing his fork back to his plate

"Do you.....want me to leave so fast Y/N??...am I...being a bother? Again??.."

"No! Of course not if you were I wouldn't have honestly kicked you out from my dorm a long time ago"

I chuckled, he sighed in relief and smiled at me

"That's a relief I thought..I was being a burden again..you were so patient with me these passing few months I couldn't thank you enough for all your help!"

He keeps on grinning and smiling like that it...jeez why does it have to hurt like this?

Was I really falling for this big teddy bear??

"Why would you ever think that I wanted to kick you out??...Im willing to help you find your way back home Yama but that doesn't mean Im excited to see you go"

Yamato stopped at what he was doing and just stared at me with uttered shock and confusion for a moment before shaking his head and slapping his cheeks

Seriously...he does that a lot, it's a bad habit of his.

"T-Then!....."

He quickly went way too close to my face I almost fell down myself when he got too close to me

Blushing and stuttering Yamato was twirling his two index fingers gently tapping them together with making a smooch lips gazing down to the ground

"I...err....I didn't get to finish what I actually wanted to say next after I revealed it to you so.."

I tilted my head to the side confused and kept on waiting for him to continue

"Truth is uhm..I've been wondering..if you are...you know...willing to go back.. together?...

With me??"

"You mean....go..to YOUR world? But how Yamato? I mean come on I'm just an ordinary person how the hell am I supposed to survive in your dangerous world?!"

I cried out, Although yes I was indeed excited but also scared of the consequences that will happened should I ever make the wrong choice

But I felt his large hands gently caressing mine gently and so tenderly he smiled and kissed my palm and smiled.

"How about this, as Oden It's only natural for the man to protect his woman s-so!.."

He bashfully looked at me sheepishly smiling

"Since I'am Oden....will you be my Toki?"

I can feel my heartbeat drop down and then up again, it was like a roller coaster ride with mixed emotions.

"How exactly can I actually be your Toki though? I don't have her beauty, her kindness or her wisdom..."

Yamato frowned once more and cupped my cheeks a little too aggressively