WHO'S THE BOSS? ⭐

Start from the beginning

'' I am happy for you, but tell Billy he can come through the front door, I am no grumpy mom'' She laughed.

'' Yea, sure, I will tell him'' I giggled.

SAM'S POV ☎️🔪

This was after a long time that I saw Y/N genuinely happy. I never knew a boy would be the reason behind her sudden change in mood. I always thought it was something else. But I am happy she found someone just like her. Now, I hope Billy doesn't fuck this up, if he did, Y/N won't be able to like any other boy ever. This is the first time she interacted too much with ONE boy. 

Although, in Windsor , and in other places, many boys tried to hit her up, but she didn't melt. I wonder what's so special in Billy?

'' Hey Sam, Let's go?'' She asked.

I nodded and we both left for school.

                 TIME SKIP
                     🔪🔪🔪

As we were passing by the ground, I saw some cheerleaders practicing their stunts. I always had a secret wish of joining the cheerleading team. I guess it's time I join it.

'' Hey Y/N, I think I want to join the cheerleaders squad'' I said while motioning towards the squad.

Y/N first looked at them and then at me.

'' You sure? I mean if you want to and most importantly if you can'' She said giving me a questioning look.

Oh yes, I had the reflexes in flexibility in me, I think I can do it. I find it quite fascinating.

'' Yea, I can do it, just help me make my way in the squad'' I said making a pleading look.

She rolled her eyes, looks like she knew it I was going to say it.

She walked towards them, me following her behind.

'' Hey, who's in charge here? I need to talk to the captain!'' She asked eyeing everyone of them.

A girl came in front, with full confidence, red headed.

'' That would be me. What do you want?'' The red headed asked with zero interest.

'' Great, I am Y/N. My friend Sam wants to join the squad. Can she try out?'' Y/N said while gesturing me to come forward.

The read headed rolled her eyes, and the squad also laughed. All of them eyed me up and down.

'' I personally don't think your friend is eligible for cheerleading, and sorry, the tryouts are over. And even if they were not, we are not looking for anyone new.'' She sneered, making Y/N scoff.

'' Who are you to judge without even testing her? and you just decide who's in and who's out? No room for fairness?'' Y/N asked.

'' Ummm, yeah, pretty much. I am the captain. It is my call. '' She said while flipping her hair off from her shoulder.

I know this will not work, it's best to walk away.

'' Y/N, let's go'' I suggested, hoping she would listen.

'' Well, that is not how it works. Sam deserves a fair shot. You can't just reject her without giving her a chance.'' Y/N said making me go silent. Y/N can be stubborn, and it is tough for me to handle her in this sort of situations. I am getting a feeling that a fight will break out here because of me. I don't love being the center of attention.

''  look, I don't need your input. I am the captain and I make the decisions around here .And who are you to tell what is fair and what is not, huh? I make the rules here, I am the damn captain here bitch, not you, so go do your work'' The red headed shouted.