☃︎ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⌨︎

In the wacky world of Rosé, where drama flows like coffee in a writer's den, her life starts like a soap opera on steroids.
She's born an Omega to two stunning women who vanish like magicians, leaving Rosé as the unwitting star of her own crazy story. But fear not! Lisa, the Beta with more guts than a superhero, swoops in to save the day and put the bullies in their place.

Enter Jennie, the future Alpha, whose possessiveness is like a toddler clutching their favorite toy. But instead of the expected alpha showdown, Jennie takes a surprising turn and becomes... wait for it... a doormat? Rosé is left scratching her head, wondering if this is some parallel universe where alphas take orders from their shadows.

But wait, there's more! Rosé's sister is hiding secrets like a spy in a telenovela. Yet, Rosé, with a heart bigger than her sister's hidden agenda, embraces the mystery and is determined to make someone proud. Anyone. Even her pet rock, if it could appreciate her efforts.

So, get ready for the wildest ride of your life as Rosé sets off on her quest for happiness, where every twist and turn is a punchline, and the punchline is... well, Rosé's life itself.

Join her on this laughter-filled journey that proves sometimes the pursuit of happiness comes with a side of hilarity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything you need to know is right here, some extra details of the story you should read to make sure you don't get confused.

- Rosé always knew she had a sister, because you know everyone has family pictures! That was how she knew she had two beautiful women as parents and an equally beautiful older sister.

- Jennie is born by two males, one being alpha while other is an Omega, if this is your first Omega verse story (which I believe isn't) let me tell you, Omegas regardless of gender can give birth to a child and Alphas regardless of gender can impregnate others (not male alphas though).

- When I say Alphas can make someone pregnant I mean that Female alphas can grow a dick (if it's possible) when mating with their mate intentionally and all Omegas have ovary which are capable of producing eggs and ovulation.

- You can't cheat on your mate because there is a bond that forms when you find your mate, that's why you can't ignore your mate, there is just an urge to be as close as humanly (here werewolf-ly) possible to their mates.

- You can't break your mate bond, it will result in comatose, because your mate is supposed to be your other half, your soul, so just imagine you are letting go of half of your soul- you did, right? So it will probably take some time before you can properly function again.

[A/N - I wish I had this much knowledge of my own class Biology, it would have helped so much but instead fellas, I like Omega verse biology not human biology which is actually the truth in our realm, I just wish that this was real. How good it would have been If I was a female Alpha, I could literally swing both ways and do whatever I want, don't you think so too?]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some background information regarding this story book :

- Actually I initially wanted to make it into a trilogy (a dark one), it would have included some mild topic like manipulation, se*ual assault, bullying, ra!e, mpreg and many more, but I drastically changed the story and decided to make it a humorous one, like just imagine you are supposed to hate and punish someone but suddenly you start to act submissive and all, hilarious much?

- I even changed the characters, like changing Jennie to be Jisoo, And Jisoo to Lisa and Lisa to Jennie, meaning changed the pairing to be - Chaesoo and JenLisa, because I felt like I was a JenLisa shipper so writing a chaennie FF should be forbidden but then It felt a bit off to see Jisoo curse and all, I had thought and put the characters with the description quality of each like Jisoo being friendly, Jennie being a frivolous tigress, Rosé a shy and kind girl and Lisa being strong and righteous. So changing the characters was a bit too much for me SO I changed the PLOT?!

- I don't know why but I LOVE suspense, mystery and thriller so much that I can't help but put some in this, so even if this a humorous story it will have a part of suspense in it, I hope you don't kill me when you find out what I am talking about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND -

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

You have no idea how much good it makes me feel to see a notification, like literally - the boys in my class should just come to wp, comment and vote in my story to make me feel happy and not do anything else (not like I want them to actually read my story, just saying) you get the idea right?

So please guys, comment and vote on my story and if you want you can follow me too, I will write a lot of stories, I actually have a bunch of plots but I lack motivation because people don't seem to appreciate it, so please vote and give me some feedback, criticism would be fine too if it's not plain rude.