Chapter Twenty Nine-

I lay on my back, my arms on my stomach over the silk sheets.
Legolas lay beside me, he was still asleep.
I lay next to him, staring at his perfect face.
Slowly i moved closer to him and brushed his arm that he was laying on, "Mil nîn", i said softly, trying not to wake him in a hurry.
His eyes blinked slowly open and he smiled hearing my voice as he awoke.
"Echuia, Legolas", i said gently.
I slowly turned over, propped up on my arms on my front.
I turned my head to the side to watch him wake up, "Man erin, Alena", he said raspily.
He laid on his side and hovered over my shoulder, brushing his arm down my arm making me giggle.
He held my shoulder and kissed my shoulders and made his way up to my neck.
I turned over to face him and crept my hands up to his chest, his skin was so soft but his chest toned and muscular.
I leaned in and kissed his lips, i felt him smile into the kiss before resting his forehead against mine.
"Somehow i woke up loving you a hundred times more than yesterday", i whispered into his lips.
"Only a hundred?", he joked.
I gently stroked his face, kissing his top lip slowly.
I moved to get up and ready for the day before his pulled me back down, his strength gently pinning me back on the bed.

I laid on my front, my arms wrapped under the pillow, my head resting on top.
"Why in a rush, we can stay as long as we want to", Legolas whispered, kissing me softly down my back, brushing his hands down my bare form.
"We must get ready, your father is probably waiting", i said between sighs.
"Do you want me to stop?", he purred, his hand moving down my back.

He gently turned me over so i lay on my back and pulled down the covers revealing my bare chest.
I tried to pull the silk sheet back up but he stopped me, holding both my arms together and gently pulling them up in the air.
He moved himself further between my legs, still holding my arms.
I wrapped them round his neck, moaning softly as he  kissed all over my neck and collarbones.
"Legolas", i whispered, feeling the heat grow between us.
He lowered his head down, smirking as his eyes were fixed on mine.
He kissed my stomach before reaching right above my heat.
"Legolas-", i whispered once more, arching my back as he breathed above the place i needed him most.
He gently kissed my clit before holding my waist, ignoring the sound of knocking at the door.
"Go away!", he shouted.
"My lord Legolas, it is important", a voice said from behind the door.
"Not now", he called back, crawling back up to meet my lips.
I held the back of his head and deepend the kiss, moaning softly into his lips.
The doors barged open, it was the King.

I pulled away from Legolas turning my face to meet Thranduil, he was stood in the middle of the room, his arms crossed with a smirk on his face.
"I hope i'm not interfering with anything", he laughed.
"Ada!", Legolas said angrily, pulling away and sitting up.
I sat up, pulling the cover over my chest.
"I am sorry to interrupt these intimate moments but you both are needed, your guests are leaving ", he said.
Legolas groaned into my chest and laid the side of his face on my breasts.
I kissed his head and stroked down his back gently.
"We will be down shortly, My Lord", I said to the King.
"Please, my dear, Enough with the formalities, you are my daughter now, you may call me Ada if you wish", he smiled and bowed his head.
I smiled back, unable to bow my own head, i looked down at Legolas then up to him with a small grin seeing as i could not bow.
He roles his eyes playfully, "He is such a baby", Thranduil laughed.
I laughed back before he walked out of the room.

"Mil nîn", i said softly to his ear.
"What", he groaned on my chest, mumbling into my skin.
"We must get up", i said softly running my fingers through his long hair.
He groaned and moved from on top of me to sit at the side of the bed, pouring himself a glass of water.
I got up and wrapped a silk robe round myself, looking around at the clothes that had been chucked ont he floor before last nights events.
I realised that Thranduil had probably seen them too, that he would have known what we had done.
My cheeks blushed red thinking about the fact he will have known.
"I am going to bathe", i said finally.
"Alright meleth", Legolas said back.

I walked slowly to the bath, my legs still weak and trembling a little.
Legolas noticed and ran over, holding me up and helping me to the bath.
"Sore?", he chuckled.
"A little", i said back, laughing slightly.
"I hope i did not hurt you", he said with honest eyes, lifting up my chin to meet him.
"A little to start, it was incredible after", i joked, nudging him slightly.
"Good", he smiled, helping me undress and step into the bath.
He made sure it was warm and had essential oils and salts in it to soothe my aching muscles.

I lay in the bath, Legolas sat on a stool behind me, rubbing my shoulders and helping me bathe.
He wore white, silk pants with nothing on top, his form was breath taking.
"Thank you, you are so caring", i said softly nestling my head into his palm.
"Anything for you", he said softly.

I changed into a black and red velvet gown that Thranduil had gifted me and let my hair loose.

"My daughter", Thranduil said bowing his head as we walked towards the gates.
Lord Elrond stood with his guards by the gate, sat on a bench.
"Ada", i said softly, tears filling my eyes.

"Gi melin, Ada", i said as i wrapped my arms around him

"You will still visit me, Alena?", he said with sad eyes.
"Of course", i sobbed into his chest.
He stroked the back of my hair before cupping my face and smiling, his eyes still full of tears.
"This is not goodbye, only a parting. I will always love you, Ada", i said softly.
"Of course", he smiled.
He walked closer to Legolas, holding his hands in his own.
"My Son", Elrond began.
Legolas looked worried then surprised as he was pulled into a warm embrace by my father.
I smiled and held onto Legolas's arm.
"You are perfect for her", he bowed.

"Hîr vuin, Thranduil", he bowed at Thranduil.
Thranduil bowed his head and placed his hand on his chest then out at Elrond.
I watched as he left with his elves.