Chapter Three- Setting off pt2

Melethril nîn, we must speak at once. I said barging through her doors.

Aragorn, please may you give us some time, alone? I said whilst holding eye contact with my sister.

He nodded and left us to it.
My dear sister, i'm so -

She ran up to me embracing me with a tight hug.
There is no need my little sister. Father spoke to me before Orvad and explained everything to me.
I am sorry, what i said was horrible and i know it was wrong.

She released me from her tight hug and patted the bed, telling me to sit .

Arwen, your Evenstar necklace, where is it? Pointing at her chest.

I gave it to Aragorn, a symbol for him to wear in battles. I shall be with him the whole way and be here for him for when he returns. I give up my Alfirin for him, to spend a hundred years with him is better than a lifetime without. She said through a soft smile.

We cannot fight like this again, Alena. I'm sorry how i was before, i was scared, scared to lose you.

I understand, muinthel nîn. I too am sorry.

She placed something into my hand and closed it.
Her hands are cold and smooth.
To keep you safe. She said smiling.

I opened up my palm to see a pendant necklace, the silver necklace had a beautiful little fairy covered in light from where the sun hit the diamonds engraved round the pendant. It was held together by 4 pearls.

The diamonds are made from pure starlight, Melethril nîn. When times get dark, i hope this shows you the light.
The light? i said curiously.
Hope. Arwen said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

You must go. You only have so much time before they leave.

I hugged her tightly and said goodbye.
Melin gin, Alena.
Melin gin, Arwen.

I left and made my way to my quarters.
Irina had my garments laid on my bed ready for me.
I changed into my brown tights and green, long robe. I fastened my brown corset over the top, it was also a protective layer, it has saved me many times before.
I then put in my dark brown leather long boots with engraved details and braided two sections of my hair.

I then walked down to get my weapons.
I wasn't late, for once. I saw Aragorn waiting with Arwen and Gimli talking to Legolas. He caught sight of me and gave a small nod.

"Ah, The lady Alena has arrived. Not late this time i see" Chuckled Gandalf in his usual manner.
Haha, not this time. I replied shory.
Please excuse me, i need to gather my weapons.