Chapter 11

After the incident yesterday, he and Pakura decided to go eat dinner and get some rest since the contest was delayed with the light being fixed and the results were in after a few more trainers performed. Pakura had used Ash as her stress relief by cuddling up to him and forcing him into bed with her.

Manaphy, Sylveon and Espeon had fallen asleep as well on the floor.

The next morning, Ash woke up with the feeling of something warm around his legs, and found it was Pakura's, as she had snuggled into him. His other Pokémon were sleeping nearby, including Manaphy and his Pokémon. He tried to get out of bed, but the arm around him was stopping him.

"Five more minutes." Pakura muttered, and pulled him closer.

Ash smiled, as he relaxed, and rubbed her head gently. He was still wearing the cuff that Pakura cuffed on his left arm which was attached to her right hand.

Pakura hummed, as she slowly opened her eyes, and yawned. "Morning, babe."

"Good morning, Paku." Ash said.

"Mama, Papa." Manaphy mumbled sleepily, as he sat up.

"Good Morning Manaphy. Why don't you and Espeon take the other Pokemon and Sylveon downstairs and have breakfast?" Ash suggested, as he had noticed his Pokémon were also awake.

"Ok, papa." Manaphy said, as the others helped gather his Pokémon, and they went down.

"Now, I'm gonna take a bath and wash the night sweat off of me. I can't go into work smelling like you." Pakura got up, and picked up a fresh towel, before entering the bathroom.

Ash simply laid there for a bit, until his stomach grumbled.

He decided to wait till Pakura is done with her bath before going downstairs. 

"I'm going to take a shower." Ash said, as he stepped in as Pakura left as she had uncuffed them 

Pakura was already dressed in a new set of clothes, and had just finished as she walked down to see the elites Jude, Philip and Akeno along with Jude girlfriend Amelia and Philip Girlfriend Sarah eating breakfast and enjoying the food.

"You guys are up early." Pakura said, as she sat down and grabbed some breakfast

"Yeah, we want to see what would happen at the Contest." Sarah replied. "So how is the competition so far?"

"Oh, nothing much, and the competition is strong, and the Top Coordinators are competing." Pakura replied.

"Who would've thought the Princess of Hoenn would have to go into the dressing room to get her dress back. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Perhaps we should make it more common" Akeno said jokingly.

"Shut up, Akeno." Sarah growled remembering that and didn’t like the fact Philip saw the girl naked

"I'm just kidding, geez." Akeno laughed.

"I'm surprised May is able to find a dress in time." Jude commented. "But then, the judges are fair and gave her a second chance."

"And then she messed up anyway." Pakura said, taking a sip of her juice.

"Yeah, though I think that the light should have crashed down on her." Amelia said "One less traitor to deal with,:

"Don't worry." Ash's voice said as he came down and gave Pakura a quick kiss as he sat down for breakfast "She will get what is coming to her soon."

"And what would that be?" Jude asked.

"It is a secret." Ash replied, and took a bite of his sandwich.