Chapter 6

(Pokemon doesn't belong to me, if it does then Ash would have won the Kalos league)

[NOTE: I have permission from DestroyerKnightAsh to re-write this story. Also a big thanks to him for helping me make this story]

[OC's belong to writers Bookprincess32 and DestroyerKnightAsh]
____________________________________

It has been 2 weeks since the Unova League currently Ash, Pakura, Amethyst and Shiki were in Johto and currently Ash and Pakura are hunting down Team Rocket and Giovanni to end his cruel way in Johto and parts of Kanto.

Ash and Pakura have been spying on a Team Rocket base and have discovered the whereabouts of Giovanni as they watched as this was it for Giovanni they will end him.

Ash had managed to track down their leader to a base located in the woods of Johto. He managed to find a few grunts and grabbed his katana from his back and began to slice the grunt with the blade..

Pakura came with her blades and started to kill the grunts with her blades. As the two sliced the grunts one by one, a male voice yelled out at them saying

"Who the hell are you people". Team Rocket executive said only to be killed by Pakura and Ash.

"Let's keep moving Ash." Pakura said cleaning her knife as Ash nodded

The two entered the door and saw more grunts in their way. Ash had a smirk on his face as he had an idea.

"You know Pakura. Let's have some fun and play with them a little."

"Oh, and how are we gonna do that Ash? We don't have time to play with them." Pakura said to him

"Pakura, remember what I said before we came here?" Ash asked her. "We got time so let's have some fun and play with them a little."

Ash and Pakura went behind the grunt and grabbed them and took them to a room where no one could hear them.

"So, who's going to start first?" Ash asked her

"I'll start first. And, Ash, we can have fun with them but don't go too far with it okay."

"Sure."

Pakura started first. She ripped the clothes off the grunt and threw him to the ground and stepped on his chest with her heel. The grunt struggled and begged her to let him go but she didn't listen and stabbed him through the chest and ripped it out and he died. Pakura looked at the other grunts and saw that they were scared and tried to escape. She laughed and said to them

"Do you really think you can escape from me."

"You're not going anywhere." Ash told them and threw his katana to the grunt, piercing him through the chest.

The others screamed and tried to get away from him and Pakura but they grabbed the one and threw him to the ground.

"Please...Don't kill me."

"I won't kill you, but my partner will." Ash said as Pakura stabbed the grunt through the head.

She ripped it out and saw another one running away.

"Hey, come back here."

"Don't think you're gonna get away from us." Ash said as they both grabbed a knife and threw it at the grunt and it pierced him through the neck.

The grunt fell and coughed blood as Ash shot him in the head.

"This is fun right?" Ash asked Pakura.
"Yeah. This is fun."