“Come on Papa,You know na I want to look different and gorgeous”Mr sharma made faces and drag her to them,they all smile at her but Manik was just playing games,she frown and smirk then stand on his feet,he yelp and look up at her but his eyes widened,he felt like his world stop,Nandini saw his huge open mouth and turn otherside with attitude,Mrs Malhotra patted his back,Manik clear his throat and smile at his mother slowly but then his eyes land on Nandini’s necklace he stood up from the seat angrily.

“What the hell is this?Why are you wearing this necklace?”He shouted at Nandini who flinched and became scared.

“W.hat do you mean?Of course it’s me”She stuttered,Manik came near her and held the necklace in hand,everyone looked at him with shock. He checked the necklace carefully and looked up at Nandini.

 He checked the necklace carefully and looked up at Nandini

“S.ame this is the same necklace,this is not your,you thief”Nandini push him and put hand on waist.

“You stupid idiot jerk how dare you to call me thief,this is my necklace,my mother give me this before her death”

“Manik beta this is her,her Mother gave her”Mr sharma said calmly,Mr Malhotra pulled Manik.

“We are really sorry Sharma,But we have to go”They said and started to drag him out,Manik looked back at Nandini who looked at him back.

Mr Malhotra slaps Manik hard when they enter the house,Mrs Malhotra gasps,Mr Malhotra scolds him a lot but he is lost in his own thoughts,he starts to run out of the house and calls Ragini.

After a long drive he stopped his car in front of one park and saw Ragini sitting there with a smile.

“M…”

“What are you hiding from me?Are you playing with me?”He asked with a broken voice,Ragini stumbled back and became nervous.

“W.here is your necklace?Hmm,where is it?”She gulped hard.

“Manik, are you doubting me?This is your love for me, hmm?Didn’t I tell you My necklace at home because I don’t want to lose this”Manik ran hand in hairs.

“Lie,again and again,Who is Nandini to you?If your necklace is at home then why was she wearing the same necklace?”He shouted and Ragini flinched.

“Why?Can’t she buy the same necklace?Why are you reacting like that?And how do you know her?”

“This is not my answer,Ragini you played very well,very well,You take advantage of me,but why?”

“Because I love you,I fucking love you,I can’t share you,I can’t see you with someone else,She has everything,but what I have nothing,I am the one who saw you first but she always come between my happiness,when you give me necklase I saw glimpse in your eyes,And I want this for me not for her,I love you Manik why you can’t see my love look you love me too right now just forget everything and lives together”She cup his face Manik’s tears started to roll from his cheeks.

“You call this love?You fool me all the time,You play with me,You cheated your own friend,and you are saying you love me,How can you be so selfish?”He cried,she bite lips.

“So now you are saying you don’t love me?After making me pregnant”She smirks and Manik stumbles back and shakes his head as no multiple times.

“This can’t be happened,This time I won’t fell in your trap”

“I am not making excuses here, my reports check by yourself,I am pregnant and this is your child Manik Malhotra”She gave him reports,Manik read the reports and threw them away.

“This is all fake,I am not going to accept this,You are liar,liar,I hate you,You destroy everything,why you did this with me why,What’s my fault?”He cried and shouted at her,she sighs.

“I didn’t do anything.What do I do when you are such a stupid human being on earth? ''She rolled her eyes and showed him one video,Manik’s eyes widened when he saw the video.

“Now accept this is your child or I show you more proof?”Manik’s legs started to shiver,he fell on his knees.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋