two

TWO DAYS LATER
📍MILAN, ITALY

"alright, so let me get this straight." Líadan said "You want us to fake a relationship for the sake of our public image? I mean, seriously? Is this some kind of joke?"

"Look, I get it," Christian started. "We're celebrities, and the media loves a good love story. But putting her and I together just feels... forced. I mean, we don't know each other outside of this arrangement and now you want us to pretend like we're head over heels in love?"

"I understand the importance of maintaining a positive public image, but can't we do that without resorting to this fake relationship thing?Can't we let our work speak for itself? I'd rather be known for my talent and accomplishments rather than some crazy love story." Líadan stated

"I understand this may be a little... confusing, but the way you guys are going about your.. 'love lives' right now.. is giving a negative reputation, which both of you do not need at this point in your career. This is the best option." Caroline sighed.

"fine, but let me set some ground rules." christian stated.
1) come to every single one of my games, ill get you a box seat.
2) post me on your social medias.
3) no hanging out outside of contract agreements
4) we can still hang around other people were having sex with.

"no way."

"what?"

"christian, i have a career. im not going to every single one of your games are you crazy?" she yelled "also how many girls are you having sex with if thats even something your thinking about?"

"okay not every single one of my games, but every time you can, and ill go to your little fashion shows or whatever it is you do.."

she scoffed. "here are my ground rules."
1) post me on social media
2) introduce me to mason mount
3) take me out to dinners
4) hold my hand in public.

"mason mount..?" christian questioned the girl.

"yes. introduce me to mason mount."

he stared at the girl in confusion before sticking out his hand to shake hers. "you have a deal liadan."

"Thank you, Pulisic." She slightly smiled, feeling the regret creeping up. What has she gotten herself into?

 What has she gotten herself into?

Liked By: cmpulisic, isabellepetzel, and 821,629 others

📍Milan, Italy
@líadangrace: sending love from italy xx

Open comments:

user3: pulisic liked thiss...

user739: slut

isabellepetzel: your so pretty im obsessed 😍

user64: i swear to god if shes dating that manwhore pulisic..

I finally updated!!! tell me what you think xx