15-Quite the Queer ''ending''

Start from the beginning

Cheesy moved his gaze over to the table. Fan and Test Tube sat there, talking and laughing with each other. Fan was eating a croissant, so he pulled out a piece and stuffed it in Test Tube's mouth. You could see the blush on her face as she giggled.

Cheesy looked back at Trophy. "What? They're just having fun." Trophy rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Just having fun? Look at them. They look like a damn couple for god's sake." Cheesy looked back at the duo. Not gonna lie, he was right. The way they got so close to each other's faces was suspiciously intimate.

"They're just besties! It probably isn't anything serious. We shouldn't push it, even if Fan pushed it on us." Cheesy responded, shrugging. They both continued to observe the two "friends" from afar.

As they watched them, they noticed the two holding hands underneath the table. They both looked at each other in unison. "Are you sure we didn't miss something or whatever?" Trophy said, raising an eyebrow. "I have no clue what you're talking about." Cheesy replied, though they both knew what they saw.

"They're holding hands! For all we know they could've done the horizontal harmony while we were at the ER." Trophy whisper-shouted. Cheesy chuckled at the abbreviation.

"Hey, friends can hold hands too! I have experience, maybe we should just ask theeeeeeeeeeeeeeemm—HOLY"

Cheesy and Trophy watched as Fan leaned closer to Test Tube, placing a kiss on the girl's cheek. Test Tube's cheeks flushed a rosy red, Fan giggling at the cute response.

Cheesy's jaw dropped, but Trophy promptly put his hand under Cheesy's chin and pushed it back up. "I told you they did something! A lot can happen in the time span of almost 2 hours, y'know." Trophy said, eyeing the clock that had its hand moved almost exactly 2 hours since they left.

"I didn't expect you to actually be right! I mean, I'm not complaining. I was getting tired of watching those two get all blushy-wushy around each other." Cheesy leaned back in his chair, putting his leg over the other. Trophy nodded his head. "I agree. It's about time!"

Cheesy took a deep breath, breathing in the warm, gay air. He felt glad to be part of such a supporting community (minus Nickel), and especially glad to have such a nice boyfriend like Trophy.

Cheesy scooted his chair closer to Trophy's and leaned his head on his shoulder, staring up at him and smiling goofily. Trophy couldn't help but smile back with a bit of blush dyeing his face.

Trophy wrapped his arm around Cheesy, side hugging him. He would be eternally grateful for being part of such a blissful relationship with Cheesy. Being like this with him would usually only be part of his wildest dreams, but he wasn't mad that it was a reality.

"Cheesy, you haven't even sworn at all in this book. How can it end now?"

"Oh. Well fuck-a-doodle-doo that really pickles my cucumber huh doesn't it?"

Stopped writing January 21st, 2024.
956 words. Sorry for the short chapter!!!

I'm gonna be working on more stories after this, so follow if you wanna see more of my work!!!

I'll see you guys soon! And remember, we're not just telling stories, we're changing li-
*gets get in the head with a metal pipe*

OH AND SHOUTOUT TO Sketchaloova FOR BEING MY BESTIE AND MAKING THIS AWESOME FANART FOR ME!!!!

YELLS AND GIGGLES AND KICKS FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!