Chapter 8: A start / Chapter 9: WHAT?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Smut warning!!! ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ
Something I bet y'all have been waiting forrrrr ꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱×
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Peridots POV:

"Lapis... I want to be more.. I.. I love you, Lapi-" I was immediately cut off by Lapis pulling me in and kissing me. I was shocked at the moment, but I assumed she knew what I was going to say. I melted into the kiss,every second got hotter and hotter. I felt something slick poke at my lips, asking to come in. Lapis' tongue. I nervously obeyed and she wasted no time exploring my mouth. Our tongues practically dancing around each other. Then wrestling for dominance which Lapis had won. I moaned softly into her mouth and she hummed in acknowledgement with her forming a smirk against my lips. She lowered me onto my back with a hand on my back and her other on my chin, keeping it lifted for her access. I wanted to tell finish my sentence but that was the least of my worries. She seemed so experienced too. Her tongue grinding against mine, exploring every inch she could. I could feel my core getting hotter every second of her touching me. I wanted this to last forever. She pulled herself away from me with a shit eating grin plastered onto her face. I felt nervous about what she was going to do next, and I should've been afraid. At the same time I couldn't wait for more.

"Lapis.." I said needingly towards her. She put a finger on my lips which kept me shut afterwards.

"Shhh Peridot...~" Lapis smoke with the cockiest and seductive voice I've ever heard. My face turned somehow more flustered. I darted my eyes, looking at everything but her. She noticed and she leaned closer to my face, while pulling my chin towards her.

"Look at me, Peridot.~" Lapis practically purred. My heart was beating 100 miles per hour. I couldn't stare at her. I noticed for a moment she sat above me, watching me. Then I felt slender fingers taking my jeans off. I stared at my jeans and then at her. She looked into my eyes and I swear all I could see in her eyes was hot lust. I sighed outloud, deciding to make the process quicker. I grabbed the hems of my shirt and pulled up slightly. I felt Lapis grabbed my wrists and shake her head.

"Mmn, mmn, mmmnn~ That's for me to do, Peridot.~ We're taking this slow my way..~" Lapis spoke cockily, removing her hands from my wrists and slowly sliding my jeans down my legs. I grumbled and blushed again. I'm desperate for her and she teases me, what a clod!! She finally got my jeans off, revealing my panties. I could see Lapis' face blushing a small amount of pink, still with a shit eating grin. I saw her bite her lip, maybe she was just as eager as me. I noticed Lapis moving her head lower until she was in-between my legs. She looked up at me in a teasing grin. I groaned annoyed and looked away. Lapis giggled and raised a hand to the hems of my panties. Lapis pulled the hems back and let them slap back teasingly. I looked at her in widened eyes and then glared at her. Lapis giggled and lifted me up a little bit. I sat up, still glaring at her. Lapis smirked at me and grabbed the hems of my shirt, taking it off. She was staring at my half naked body and I could see her cheeks red. I flushed, covering myself up and looking away from her in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy peridot..." Lapis said sincerely. I looked into her eyes and she had a sweet smile on her face.

"You look gorgeous.. stunning even..." Lapis spoke shyly. I blushed and my body relaxed. My arms now back to my side and my knees back down.

"Now how about we get that bra off and those panties hmmm?~" Lapis spoke, moving closer to my face with a smug grin. At this point I couldn't say anything, my heart rate beating at a million miles an hour. I nodded slowly and Lapis chuckled at my reaction.