32

Mia's POV

As soon as I woke up, I felt like throwing up, so I went to the bathroom and threw up. My head was hurting really bad. I ignored it, thinking it was probably just the flu. I got ready to go to work. Then I drove to the hospital. Once I got there, I saw Owen and Teddy talking. I started walking up to them, but once Teddy saw me, she walked away. "What did I do wrong?" I asked Owen." She saw you with a guy. She said that it looked like you were about to kiss." Owen said." Oh my god, " I said. I went to try and find Teddy. I got really tired very quickly. " Doctor Grey?" I heard, and I saw that it was Jo." What do you want?" I asked." Oh, the other Doctor Grey wanted you for a consult, " Jo said. I nodded. " Okay," I said, and I went to meet Meredith for the consult. Meredith was talking about the patient, but I couldn't focus. My head was still hurting really bad. " Mia?" I heard Meredith say," Yeah?" I asked." Are you okay?" She asked me. I saw Jo also looking at me. " I am fine, I just need a little bit of sleep" I said. After the consult, I went into an on call room and laid down on the bed. I fell asleep.

Once I woke up, I saw Teddy sitting at the edge of the bed. "T-Teddy?" I asked." Did you kiss that guy?" she asked." No, I would never have done anything like that to you." I said." Who was he?" She asked." It was Mike, " I said. Teddy just looked at me. " He got out of jail with Bail," I said. While I had my hands on my forehead, " Are you okay?" Teddy asked me, " My head hurts really bad, but don't worry, " I said." You can't tell me that, and for me, not to worry, " Teddy said." Well then, calm down," I said. I got up and left to go to rest of my patients. Once I finished my last surgery. I went to the day care. I saw Allison playing with some of the toys. As I came closer she saw me. She started to smile and laugh" Hello baby. I have missed you so much" I said as I picked her up into my arm's. I kissed her cheek" I am sorry that I have been gone for so long. But I am back" I said. After sometime of spending time with her. I got paged so I went. After I was done with the consult. I left the room and I saw Teddy coming up to me" Can we talk?" She asked me" S-Sure" I said. We went into a oncall room and made sure no one was here." Can you tell me what's going on?" Teddy asked me...

Author's note

I am sorry about taking such a long time with the book but I have been struggling with my mental health which makes it very hard to write new chapters