7

Mia's POV

Finally i can leave this place. Once i woke up i saw Meredith coming in and she started to help me to pack and then Bailey came in and gave me the paper's. So i can go. Then me and Meredith went home. Once we got there. Me and Meredith went to my room and Meredith helped me to put everything where it is suppose to be "Are you okay?" Meredith asked me and i just looked at her and i sat at the end of my bed and she sat next to me "What do you think?" I asked her "My ex-Husband nearly killed me for the second time and Callie had to witness whole of that. My whole body still hurts" I said with tears "Wait Callie knew?" Meredith asked "The first phew day's that he got in. Me and Callie were talking and that stuff. He came up to us and started to tell me to come with him and then he grabbed my arm really tightly and i guess Callie caught up" I said while looking down "She has been giving me hope. Keeping me well... alive" I said with tears. Then we heard knocking "I am gonna get that" Meredith said and i nodded and i just laid on the bed and then i felt the bed shifting and i saw that it was Callie laying down next to me "Addison left to LA" Callie said and i just nodded "It should be easier now" I said with tears and Callie took my hand "You are gonna get through this. Me, Meredith, Cristina will help you throught this" Callie said "Thank you so much" I said and i put my head on her shoulder "For being there for me" I said "Of course" Callie said "How about we watch a movie?" Callie asked and nodded. We just watched a movie and we both fell asleep in the half of the movie.

Meredith's POV

I went to check on Mia and Callie and once i went upstairs to Mia's room .I saw her and Callie asleep. Mia's head was on Callie's shoulder .I am really happy that Mia has her person. Her Cristina. She will need her these day's.

Callie's POV

I woke up. It was dark outside and i heard Mia whimpering "No, no, no, no get away from me" Mia was saying "Mia wake up" I said and after sometime she woke up and she was shaking a lot and i just held her "It's okay. You are gonna be okay. I promise" I whispered and after sometime Mia calmed down but she couldn't fall asleep. I went to get up to get her some water but she didn't let go of my hand "Please don't leave me. He will come back" Mia choked out "Mia i am right here. I won't let anyone hurt you" I said and i just took out my phone and texted Meredith.

Callie:Meredith are you awake?

Meredith:Yes i can't sleep why?

Callie:Can you get Mia some water because she had a nightmare and i wanted to go to get her some water but she won't let me out of her sight

Meredith:Okay i will be right there

I looked down at Mia. Her head was on my chest and she was shaking really bad and she was still crying but not so much as before. Then i heard knocking and Mia flinched "It's okay" I whispered to Mia and i put my arm around her "Come in" I said and Meredith opened the door and she looked at Mia. Who was sweating, shaking and crying. Meredith looked sad. Meredith gave me the water and i helped Mia to sit up and she drunk the water "It's gonna be okay sweetheart" I said while smothening her hair. After sometime Meredith left "You got to go to sleep" I said and Mia just shock her head with tears going down her cheek's

"N- no" She whispered "Okay shh it's fine sweetheart" I said and i kept on playing with Mia's hair because it calmed her down "I am scared" She whispered "I know sweetheart" I said

Next Morning

I woke up. I saw that Mia was laying on the bed. I got up and i took a shower and i changed into the clothes that i brang with me. I went up to Mia and sat at the edge of the bed and she looked at me "You okay to be alone while i get breakfast?" I asked her and she just nodded .I just went downstairs and i saw Meredith, Cristina, Derek "How is she?" Derek asked "Not good" I said and i started to make a sandwich for Mia and i made another one for myself "I am gonna try to make her eat" I said and Meredith nodded and i went upstairs and i saw that Mia was still laying where she was before .I put the sandwich infront of Mia and she just looked at it. Then she looked away from it "Mia can you eat this sandwich?" I asked her. Mia just looked at me "Mia?" I asked. She just shock her head "Okay" I said and i got up and i took the sandwich's and i went downstairs and i saw that there was only Meredith and Derek here now. I put the sandwich on the kitchen counter and i started to eat my sandwich "Nothing?" Meredith asked "No. She hasn't spoken. The last thing that she said was that she's scared" I said "She will make it throught this, She is a Grey afterall" Derek said. I nodded "Mia has gone through this before but she didn't act like this. She acted like nothing happened and everything was fine ... I have no idea how to help her through this" Meredith said with tears "I must be such a terrible sister" Meredith choked out "Hey Meredith it's gonna be okay" Derek said as he hugged her "I can help you... " I said and Meredith looked at me "You would really do that?" Meredith asked me and i nodded "Of course. Mia is my best friend and this is kind of my fault because i didn't tell anyone about him before everything else happened" I said and after sometime Derek left "I am gonna check on Mia" I said and Meredith nodded. I saw Mia crying on the floor "Mia" I said softly just to make sure that she knows that i am in here "Come here" I said and i hugged her and she just leaned into me and cried into the crock of my neck and i put my arm's around Mia "You will get through this i promise you. I will do whatever i can" I said. I picked her up and i put her back on her bed.

Mia's POV  (10 WEEK'S LATER)

Today i am going back to work. Callie told me that there is a new head of Peds. Arizona Robbins and Callie said that she is really cool and pretty and that Callie really likes her. I got up and i took a deep breath and i showered. Taking a shower is the worst ever because i am just alone with my thoughts. Once i got dressed i went downstaris. I went into my car and i drove to the hospital. The first time in 10 week's. I have a day in the pit today. So once i went there i saw Cristina and i went up to her "Cristina hi" I said "What do you need?" She asked "Can you give me an update on what is going on in this hospital?" I asked "Well yestarday We found out that you and  Mereidith have a sister" Cristina said "Wait is she here?" I asked "Yeah she is right there" She said and pointed at a girl with darker hair with intern scrubs on. She looked so young "What's her name?" I asked "Lexie i think"Cristina said and i nodded "Okay" I said and i started to go up to Lexie "Hi your Lexie right?" I asked and she looked at me and nodded "Yeah. You are Mia .You probably won't like me which is fine" Lexie said "Who said that i didn't like you. You are my sister afterall" I said and Lexie smiled and we started to hang out lot more after this.