6

Meredith's POV (4 month's later)

I woke up on the chair next to Mia's bed. I check everything and it was good. I just took Mia's hand "Mia if you can hear me i just want to say that ... Mom can't stop asking for you. I have no idea how to tell her what happened ... Please wake up. I need you. I need my big sister "I said with tears. I felt her finger move "Omg!" I said "Mia please try to squizze my hand" I said with tears going down my cheek's. I paged Webber. Then i saw Bailey and Webber coming in "She moved her finger." I said with tears. Bailey checked everything and then Bailey took Mia's other hand "Mia can you please squizze my hand if you can hear me" Bailey said and i saw Mia squizzing Bailey's hand "Mia can you open your eye's?" Webber asked and I saw Mia opening her eye's slowly.

 Bailey checked everything and then Bailey took Mia's other hand "Mia can you please squizze my hand if you can hear me" Bailey said and i saw Mia squizzing Bailey's hand "Mia can you open your eye's?" Webber asked and I saw Mia opening her eye's ...

"Omg" I choked out and i started to cry the tears of joy "Hi little sis" Mia said "Mia how do you feel?" Webber asked "I feel fine" Mia said. I looked at Webber. He was smiling "Glad to hear that. We will give you two some time" Webber said and he and Bailey left. "So fill me with everything" Mia said her voice sounding dry and i nodded and i took a deep breath and i whipped my tears away "So first of all me, Addison and Callie have been staying here waiting for you to wake up" I said.

Mia's POV

"Wait Addison was here?" I asked her and Meredith nodded "She spend the first night, Callie spend the second night and i spend the third night. And we went on like that" Meredith said "Omg. Did i look bad?" I asked and Meredith laughed "I don't think that Addison really cared how you looked like. It was more that she wanted you to wake up" Meredith said "Has she said anything?" I asked "No idea. Ask Callie" Meredith said and i nodded "What happened to Mike?" I whispered and there is something that came over me. "I can go find out afterwards" Meredith said and i nodded and i started to have tears in my eye's thinking that he could still be out there. Then we started to talk a little more and then i saw the door opening and i saw Callie, Cristina, Alex. I saw Mike's face from Alex's face so it started to scare me "Hey Mia you okay?" Callie asked "I..." I started and i looked at Alex and i saw Mike's face so i just looked down and i started to cry "Alex let's go outside" Cristina said "Mia what's wrong?" Meredith asked and Callie took my hand "Should we leave?" Cristina asked and i nodded and as Callie was about to leave i held her hand tighter "Should i close the door?" Meredith asked and i nodded. Meredith closed the door "What's up?" Callie asked "Once i looked at Alex ... I saw... H-him" I choked out "Oh Mia" Callie said and she hugged me and i cried on her shoulder "Do you want to speak to an professional?" Meredith asked once me and Callie pulled away and i shock my head. I was still holding Callie's hand "NO" I said "I am not crazy" I said "Okay i am sorry" Meredith said "I am gonna talk to Webber" Meredith said and i nodded and she left "So i guess you want to talk about Addison?" Callie said "Not really i want to ask what has been going on with you" I said "Well i am fine" Callie said "Now let's talk about Addison" Callie said "I heard her talking to you. On the first night that you got put in this room. All i can say is that she really really like's you" Callie said and i nodded. We saw Addison infront of the door "Okay so i am gonna tell Addison that you want her to come in and then i am gonna leave you two alone" Callie said and i just nodded and Callie went to Addison and then Addison came in and Callie left. "Hi" I said and Addison smile "Hi. I want to ask you ... When you get discharged can i ask you out on a date" Addison asked "Okay" I said .After sometime of talking Addison left ad i just layed on the bed. I need to get out of this bed.

Next day

I woke up and i saw Addison sitting on the chair next to the bed and i saw her making out with Alex. I closed my eye's trying not to cry. I layed down on my side so that they wouldn't see that i am awake. I just texted Callie quietly

Mia: Callie are you at the hospital yet?

Callie: Yeah why?

Mia: Can you come to my room if you can?

Callie: Okay

After about 1 minute i then heard "What the fuck" I heard Callie say that "I can't believe you two" Callie said "Put your scrubs back on and get the hell out" Callie shouted. That made me flinch and then the door closed and Callie came up to me and she took my hand. I just sat up. I just looked down and i just started to cry. Callie sat at the edge of my bed and she hugged me and i cried into her neck "Do you want anyone else to come here?" Callie asked and i shock my head "All i need is you" I choked out and Callie held me close and she started to smothen my hair "She just asked me out last night ... S-she got my hopes up" I choked out "It's gonna be okay" Callie said. After sometime i calmed down and whipped my tears away. "When can i get out of this bed?" I asked "In three day's" Callie said and i nodded. I saw Derek coming in "I just came to check on you" Derek said and i nodded with tears "Hey what's wrong?" Derek asked "It's just some people are so crule" I choked out. I looked at Callie "They really are" Callie said "So who are we talking about?" Derek said "Alex and Addison" I said "I didn't know you liked Alex" Derek said "Um yeah" I said and looked down and then Derek looked at me "Well i hope you are gonna feel better" Derek said "Thank you" I said and Derek nodded and left. "I should have never told Addison about my feeling's" I said with tears "Well what do you want me to do?" Callie asked and i just looked at her "Nothing" I said "What do you mean?" Callie asked "You just being here for me. Talking to me while you could have some cool surgery's" I said "Well you mean so much more then some surgery's" Callie said and then after sometime Callie got me and her food and she came up and She started to eat but i couldn't and then Cristina, and Meredith came in. They all started to eat and we all talked.