29

Mia's POV

I felt my head killing me. I heard the doorbell ringing, and i went downstairs, and i saw it was Amelia "Today i am flying to Los Angeles to Addison's funeral. Want to come with me?" Amelia asked me, and i nodded "Okay but for how long?" I asked. "A week?" Amelia said, and i nodded "Okay wait here, let me pack, " I said, and Amelia nodded, and i went upstairs, and i started to pack. Once i was done i called Teddy and told her that i will be gone for a week and then i left with Amelia to the airport and once we got into the plane we took a deep breath "Are you okay Amelia?" I asked her, and she nodded. "I am fine, " Amelia said, and i nodded. "So where are we going once we get there?" I asked Amelia "Well first we go and get a hotel and then we are gonna go to a Practice that me, Addison and some other people work in" Amelia said and i nodded "Okay" I said "So these people in this Practice were friends with Addison?" I asked, and Amelia shocked her head. "No ... They were a family, "Amelia said, and i nodded. "They still are," Amelia said. I nodded, and once we landed .

We went to a hotel and got rooms and put our stuff down. I just really wanted to go to bed because of how bad my head hurt but I just decided not to. Amelia drove us to a practice called Oceanside Wellness Centre. "You ready?" Amelia asked me and i nodded we went into a elevator "Oh and just so you know there might be a lot of kid's in there" Amelia said and i just nodded "Okay" I said. The elevator opened and Amelia left first and i went right after her. There was a lot of kids running around "Amelia you're here" I heard a woman say and i saw a Black woman coming up to us "Yeah couldn't miss this for the world" Amelia said "Naomi this is Mia Grey" Amelia said "Mia this is Naomi Bennett she is the fertility specialist" Amelia said and we shock hands "Hi you are the girl that Addison couldn't stop talking about" Naomi said and i nodded "I guess that's me" I said "Well i am glad i finally got to meet you" Naomi said .

She left so Amelia showed me around and then i saw that we were infront of Addison's office "Amelia what a suprise to see you" A man said coming over to us with a woman next to him and Amelia hugged both of them "Hi yeah i had to see how you all were doing" Amelia said "Oh Cooper and Charlotte This is one of my friends from Seattle and she was a close friend to Addison. Mia Grey, " Amelia said "Hi" I said, and we shocked hands "Hi it's nice to meet you. Also Amelia, Jake told me that if you would be here today he wanted to talk to you about Henry" Charlotte said and Amelia nodded "Okay" Amelia said and they left "Who's Jake and Henry?" I asked."Jake was Addison's husband, and Henry is her child. " Amelia said "Oh" I said. "Can i go in there?" I asked Amelia while pointing at Addison's office, and Amelia nodded. "I will go to talk to Jake," Amelia said, and i nodded, and I went into the office, and i took a deep breath in. This office still had her smell. Which made me miss her so much. I sat down on the couch, and i just looked around the office, and then a little boy came in "Hi what are you doing here?" I asked the boy."Just wanted to see my mom, " the boy said, and he sat on the single chair next to the couch."Where's your mom?" I asked him."My dad said that she is up there, " the boy said, pointing up to the sky  "What's your name?" I asked him. "I don't think i should say my name to strangers, " He said, and i smiled. "You are a smart boy. How about i say my name first, and then you say yours?" I asked him, and he nodded "Okay my name is Mia Grey. Nice to meet you" I said and took my hand out for him to shake it "I am Henry Reilly-Montgomery" He said as he shock my hand and i smiled "I knew your mother" I said "You did?" He asked me, and i nodded "Yeah she was so caring most of the time. She was so fun. She had the most beautiful smile.Soooo smart, " I said, and Henry smiled."She was my whole world. She saved my life" I said and i felt tears in my eye's and i saw Henry coming up to me and he hugged me and i hugged him back "My dad said not to be sad because mom is always looking down at us making sure that we are safe and happy" Henry said once we pulled away and i whipped away my tears "Yeah you are right" I said and Henry nodded "I know i am" Henry said and that made me smile.

 She saved my life" I said and i felt tears in my eye's and i saw Henry coming up to me and he hugged me and i hugged him back "My dad said not to be sad because mom is always looking down at us making sure that we are safe and happy" Henry said o...

"You are just as smart as your mom, aren't you?" I asked him, and he nodded "Yes" He said with a proud face. I looked at the door, and i saw Amelia and a man. I guess is Jake standing there "Henry come on we have to go and get ready" Jake said and Henry nodded "It was nice talking to you Mia" Henry said "It was really nice to talk to you too Henry" I said and Henry left with Jake and Amelia just came in "I am happy that Addison had a life she always dreamed of" I said and Amelia nodded "But i am so confused on why she called me and told me all of that" I said and Amelia sat next to me "Maybe it was because she did have the life of her dreamed. But she wanted for you to know the things she said to you before she passed, " Amelia said, and i nodded."How come you are always right?" I asked her, and Amelia shrugged her shoulders, and then she took out a box. "Jake told me that Addison wanted you to have this," Amelia said, and i took it from her and i opened the box, and i saw a letter first "Has anyone else read this?" I asked, and Amelia shocked her head .I started to read in my head, "To My sweet Mia

It breaks my heart to be writing this. The only reason I'm okay with it is because i am fully convinced this is the best decision. I don't care if you agree or not. This wasn't because of you. You kept me from doing it sooner.  It wouldn't have happened. It would .I'm doing you a favour .I love you with absolutely everything inside of my heart. Thank you for everything.

The idea of one of these letters is kind of stupid, you know? How is it possible to say everything you want to say without letting someone physically inside of your brain? How do you do it through a letter?

There's a lot more i'd love to say, but I have no idea how. I think i've told you everything i want you to know .It would have been worse if i had lived. I would have been unhappy and depressed. I know i have Henry and Jake, but there is still a hole in my heart that only you can heal, and i know i will never be able to have you because you have Teddy and a daughter .Don't think i didn't care about you. I would have done anything for you, so that is why i am doing this. I want you to be happy with whoever you want to be not worrying about a burden like me. I'm just repeating myself now ,sorry. I'm also dragging this on as long as i can .If i don't do it right after i finish this letter. I don't think I'll do it, and trust me, it needs to be done .This necklace is from me to you. So you know that i am always right here next to you, and i am never leaving you.

I love you so much.

I'm sorry.

-Addison

I felt tears going down my cheek's "Omg," I whispered. She committed suicide. I then looked at the necklace.

I put the necklace on, and i felt tears in my eyes . Amelia hugged me, and i hugged her back and cried on her shoulder. Once we pulled away, i whipped my tears away. "Come on, we have to get ready for the funeral," Amelia said, and we left to the hotel we were staying at, and i changed

Then, me and I met downstairs, and we left for the funeral .Once we got there, we went to where Addison is being buried .I stood next to Amelia, trying not to break down again, but i couldn't stop the tears from coming .After the funeral, we went back to our hotel, and i went to my room . I just lay on my bed and cried myself to sleep which made my head hurt even more.