13

Mia's POV

I woke up and i took a shower and i went downstairs and i just started to watch the TV and reading.Callie is pregnant and she is leaving with Arizona on a trip and everyone else is in the hospital so i am all alone.I don't really want to eat.I can come back to work tomorrow but i still won't be able to do surgery's but i will be able to do my work so that's good.My phone started to ring and i saw that it was Lexie"Hello?"I asked"Everyone told me not to tell you but i have to"Lexie said"Lexie?"I asked"It's Callie. Arizona and Callie were in a car crash. Arizona is fine but Callie..."Lexie started.I just hung up and i changed into some normal clothes and then i drove to the hospital.Once i got there i went inside the hospital and i found Alex"Where is she?"I asked"In The OR"Alex said and i went up to the Gallery and i saw Arizona sitting there"What happened?"I asked"I asked her to marry me and a truck came out of no where"Arizona said"You asked her to marry you while you were driving?!"I shouted"You couldn't have just stopped the car on the side and just tell her then!!"I shouted"Mia calm down"Alex said"No i am not gonna calm down.She is my best friend.My person and because of you she might die!!You are so stupid!!"I shouted. Okay maybe that was a little bit too much and i looked down and i saw everyone operating on Callie"I'm sorry"I whispered and i went outside to get some fresh air. After they finished they got her up to the ICU and i went and i saw April there"How is she?"I asked"I can't tell you"April said and then we saw a blonde girl and i saw Addison coming in"Please update me"I said and April looked at me.I need to let this go"Fine sorry"I said and i left and then i went into the attending's room and i just sat on the couch and i started to cry. I felt someone sitting next to me"You aren't suppose to be here"Teddy said"My best friend...Is dying...I have to be here"I choked out"I promise that i will do everything i can to save her"Teddy said and she kissed my forehead. She pulled me into her arm's .I just cried on her shoulder"It's gonna be okay i promise"Teddy said once we pulled away and i kissed her and she kissed me back"I believe in you"I said and Teddy nodded and smiled "Thank you princess"Teddy said and that made me blush. Teddy just whipped my tears away. 

The door opened and i saw that it was Addison"Addison"I asked and Teddy looked at Addison"Oh you are the girl"Teddy said"Teddy let it go...It's fine"I said and i put my hand on top of her's and she nodded"Can i talk to you alone Mia?"Addison asked"How abou-"Teddy started"Teddy. It's fine" I said and Teddy nodded and she kissed me and i kissed her back as Teddy left and i just looked down"So that's your girlfriend?"Addison asked and i nodded"How is LA?"I asked"It is nice.I have a beach house"Addison said"That's great"I said and looked down"So how have you been since..."Addison asked"I am fine.I didn't get out of my room for a long time so C-Callie had to take care of me"I choked out"I can't lose her...She is my person"I choked out"Why aren't you working?"Addison asked"I was shot in the shooting that was in this hospital"I said"Tomorrow is suppose to be my first day back but once i heard about Callie i had to come here"I said and Addison nodded and then Teddy came in with coffee"Hey i got you coffee"Teddy said and she give me my favorite coffee"Thank you"I said"Of course Princess"Teddy said"Well it was nice talking to you"Addison said and i just nodded and Addison left and I just sat back and so did Teddy and i just put my head on her shoulder and Teddy put her arm around me"You okay?"Teddy asked me.I just nodded"I am fine"I said and i drunk the coffee.

Then Owen came in"Teddy come for the meeting"Owen said"Okay"Teddy said and Teddy kissed the top of my head.I went after them and i saw Cristina, Alex, Meredith already standing infront of the room looking through the window"Soooo...Addison and Teddy in this same room?"Alex asked"They already met. Teddy was really protective of me and didn't want to leave my side"I said and i saw Addison looking at me"Oh Addison is looking"Cristina said"Well i don't care"I said"Oooo she's in love"Alex sang"Oh shut up"I said while blushing."I do like Altman more for you then Addison"Meredith said and i nodded"I hope that Callie is gonna be okay...."I said"She has to be"I said.Meredith put her hand on my shoulder"I am gonna get some air"I said and i left the hospital and i went outside.I just took a deep breath.I saw someone coming.

It was Addison"What's going on?"I asked"Nothing.Just we are about to go into surgery"Addison said and i just nodded"You know for the first few week's I hated you"I said and Addison looked at me confused"But then i realised that hating you is too tiring"I said and Addison looked at me"Can we atleast be friends?"I asked Addison and she smiled at me"Of course"Addison said.

We went back inside.Addison went to surgery.I just stayed in the Gallery with Mark and Arizona"She is gonna be okay"I said and Mark looked at me"She has to be"I said.Mark nodded"She will be okay i am sure"Mark said.After sometime they were finished and they put Callie in the ICU and i went to her room right away"Hey Ca.I miss you"I said"You are my best friend...I want to say that me and Addison are friend's now.I am coming back tomorrow so i will be able to do surgery's so i am excited about that but also terrified"I said with a smile and then Arizona came in"Hey can i have some alone time with Callie?"Arizona asked and i nodded

"Of course"I said and i went to look for Teddy and i saw her in the attending's lounge and no one was there"Hey"I said as i went up to her and i sat down next to Teddy"Hi princess"Teddy said and we kissed"I really like you Teddy"I said between the...

"Of course"I said and i went to look for Teddy and i saw her in the attending's lounge and no one was there"Hey"I said as i went up to her and i sat down next to Teddy"Hi princess"Teddy said and we kissed"I really like you Teddy"I said between the kiss's"I really like you too Princess"Teddy said and she kissed my cheek which made me smile.Then we went to my house and we went to my room.we just talked and watched some movie's in my bed.I just changed into my pj's and Teddy got on her pj's that she leave's here and we just cuddled till we fell asleep.