"There's something wrong. What did Fu say when you gave him back the Dragon Miraculous?" At this, Ladybug immediately became sad and looked away worriedly for a moment. "I wasn't able to give it back." Kitty Noir looked at her in surprise. "What?"

Ladybug looked at her guiltily. "Master Fu has disappeared! I'm worried something happened to him." Worry grew on her face, so Kitty Noir carefully took one of her hands and squeezed it. The blue haired had a small smile on her face and squeezeded her hand back. However, suddenly they heard voices above the water.

Kitty Noir took out her staff and extended it. She zoomed in on the Palais de Chaillot where she saw a re-akumatized Queen Wasp and four other superheroes, Rena Rouge, Viperion, Pegasus and King Monkey. She also saw that Mayura and Hawk Moth were above them, with the same butterfly in front of them that had once appeared behind Hawk Moth. And finally there was a man wearing the Turtle Miraculos and a shield around him. He was probably Master Fu!

She looked worried, then turned the staff towards Ladybug. "You're right. They somehow caught Master Fu and took the Miracle Box. This is terrible. We have to do something!"

"It's...It's my fault. I didn't transform back before I went to find him." Ladybug's grip tightened on Kitty Noir's hand as she still wouldn't let go. "What?"

"I was...confused. I am sorry. I'm such a failure." She let go of her partner's hand and put her hands in front of her face and felt guilty. Kitty Noir looked at her sadly, then carefully removed her hands from her face.

"Hey, listen to me, Bugaboo. You made a mistake, but as always, we're going to make it right. You know, I've noticed that you seem really stressed lately. I'd love to know what's stressing you out, but it might compromise your identity. So I'd like to if you know that no matter what bothers you, I'll always be here. I'll be here if you need someone to comfort you. I'll be here if something hurts you. I'll always be here for you."

Ladybug paid attention to her every word. She almost felt as if they were professing love to her. But somehow it was a hundred times better than a love confession. It was basically a promise and she knew that Kitty Noir was dead serious about every word she said. She might not admit it now, but what she currently felt for Kitty Noir was just beginning to deepen.

"And I'll be here to fix this right now. I want you to focus on nothing but saving Master Fu and the others. Just try to forget what happened, okay?"

Ladybug's heart was beating very fast. She immediately pulled Kitty Noir into a hug and buried her head in the crook of her neck. "Thank you, kitty. You have no idea how much this means. And you have no idea how much you mean to me."

Kitty Noir smiled and hugged her back tightly. They stayed like that for a few moments, until Ladybug pulled away and this time she had a determined look.

"Okay, we have to free our friends from Miracle Queen. Then we can defeat Mayura, Hawk Moth and his sentimonster. But first, we must neutralize the wasps so we can leave the water. If we get stung, it's all over."

"Sounds easy when you say it." the blonde said as she crossed her arms. "Yes! We're gonna make it easier!" that's when she picked up Dragon Miraculous. "Perhaps this should be reconsidered. Too much power at once can be dangerous." meanwhile, Ladybug fed Longg.

"We don't have a choice." Kitty Noir still didn't like it, but in the end there was nothing else they could do. "I'm ready to fight, Ladybug!" the kwami ​​stated.

They both jumped out of the water and tranformed back into their normal costumes. "Tikki, Longg, unify!" With that, she turned into Dragonbug. They jumped towards the Palais de Chaillot.