Style Queen

The twins were in a dressing room getting ready for the fashion show. They were currently checking their hairstyles. Their clothes were already on.

Both of their clothes were dark brown. Y/N was wearing a dress with a skirt at the end. She was wearing black shoes with slightly raised heels. On her hands were dark brown gloves that matched her dress. Her hair was down as usual, with the exception of a simple braid at the back.

Adrien's outfit was similar to hers. He was wearing a dark brown suit and a dark gray tie. His jean were also dark brown and his shoes were simple black formal shoes.

"I feel awkward." Adrien said as he looked at himself in the mirror. "You don't have to feel this way. You'll be fine. Besides, you look really good." Y/N told him. The boy smiled at her and took one last look at himself. "You don't look bad either. You're actually beautiful."

Y/N smiled and then looked at him. "Thank you." Adrien watched her straighten her hair and then grinned. "You know, I bet Marinette will swoon over you." The girl was surprised and immediately looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Stop!" she said, then turned away in confusion. He just giggled at her.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. They looked at each other and then Y/N walked over and opened it to see Marinette standing there with their hats in hand. "Hello, Marinette!" welcomed her.

The blue haired was silent for a moment. Her face instantly turned red as she looked over at the blonde. She was simply beautiful. She shook her head and quickly returned to reality. "Oh, uh, hello!"

Y/N moved away to let her in, but then Marinette tripped. The hats fell from her hands and fell to the ground, and the feather fell from each of them. The blonde immediately reacted and caught her before she could fall. Marinette's hands were on her shoulders while Y/N's were on her waist. They looked at each other and both of them were blushing. Behind them, Adrien watched the interaction with a grin.

"Sorry." Marinette apologized and quickly pulled away. "No worries." They both bent down and took the hats and feathers. "Oh, no. I hope it's not too hard to fix it."

"Oh, you know, it doesn't really matter. This hat is a complete failure, anyway." saddened the blue haired. "What? No, it's not! Why would you say that?"

"Because..." she began as Y/N helped her up. "The queen of fashion, Audrey Bourgeois, saw it and hated it. I'm sorry, Y/N and Adrien, I really messed up. I'm a total no-talent. Please, don't put it on."

"Marinette, this hat is amazing. It looks great." she took one of the feathers from her and put it back on the hat. Meanwhile, Marinette did the same. "I think it's fantastic and so does our father." Adrien walked closer and took the other hat from her hand. "Exactly as she says."

"Otherwise, he wouldn't have picked it for us. Look." she finished her speech, then put the hat on her head and walked around in it. Adrien also put the hat on as Marinette looked at her in awe. "See?"

"You've got that catwalk down." she complimented her, making her a little embarrassed. "Oh, thanks."

Then someone cleared her throat. They turned and saw Nathalie standing there. "We have to go." she said and walked out.

"Like she said. Unless you're done flirting." Adrien teased them. The other two looked at each other and turned their heads in confusion. "We-We weren't flirting." Y/N said and Marinette nodded in agreement though her face was flushed.

"Whatever you say." he said and walked out of the dressing room followed by the other two.

--------------------------------------