Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)

At the moment, everyone was in the classroom listening to Lila, who now appeared on a projector.

"Hello everyone!" she said, and most of the class enthusiastically greeted her back. "We can't wait to know what you've been doing since our last video chat." said Miss Bustier enthusiastically. Meanwhile, Marinette was frantically looking for something on her phone. "Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Atchoo."

"It's absolutely amazing. Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace." Both Y/N ​​and Marinette sighed slightly at this. They were well aware that Lila was probably lying. Early in the morning it was tiring to listen to her lies and it didn't help that they were quite tired as they had been fighting another akumatized all night.

"Excuse me, Lila, but Prince Ali couldn't possibly have invited you, because he is in the United States." Marinette interrupted her and showed her the information on her phone. Lila just laughed.

"I never said he was actually there, Marinette. I just said he invited us, that's all. His parents hosted the visit." she explained confidently. "She's lying." Marinette grumbled to herself. "And I'll expose her for the fake that she is."

Y/N heard her mumble and could only agree. She also heard Alya say something to her, but turned back to the projection as Lila started talking again.

"I miss you guys so much. It's so hard being away on this magical trip, far from my friends, and especially on Heroes' Day."

"Lila, what good deed are you planning on this special day?" asked Miss Bustier. "Today, I'll be meeting up with Prince Ali to show him an idea I came up with. Marinette? Prince Ali is coming back to Atchoo today, isn't he?"

Marinette was surprised by the sudden question but looked at her phone and grumbled as she was right. "Yeah, that's right." Suddenly Max spoke up. "Uh, what idea is this, Lila?" And then Rose. "I'm sure it's amazing!"

"Oh, it's nothing much! During our world travels, my diplomat parents have helped me convince the leaders of several nations to agree to reduce world pollution. And I'm very optimistic that the prince will jump on board." Y/N listened to her doubtfully. It sounded too good to be true. Besides, she knew she was a liar, so she didn't believe her in the first place.

"Oh, that's incredible, Lila. Thank you, on behalf of planet Earth." Miss Bustier looked really impressed. "Well, sure. Superheroes like Ladybug might save lives, but they couldn't care less about the environment, so somebody has to come to the rescue."

Marinette listened in disbelief and hung her head on the desk in annoyance. Maybe a little too hard, but at the moment she was so nervous that she couldn't care less about the pain in her head.

"I'm sure Ladybug would be very impressed by what you're doing." Miss Bustier continued to speak in awe. "Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm sorry, but it's late here with the time difference. As you can see behind me, the sun's already going down. I have to leave you, now. See you soon!"

"Thank you so much for calling us, Lila, and good luck with your project." The others said goodbye and waved to her, and she waved back with a smile, and then the projection turned off.

"Well, it isn't going to be easy living up to Lila's standards, but let's not forget we can all be heroes for this one day. We may not all have Prince Ali as a friend, but-" the teacher was suddenly interrupted by the door's opening, then Mr. Damocles, dressed as an The Owl, entered.

"We do have imagination. Hoo, hoo!" He had a remote control in his hand and pressed a button. The projector turned on again and this time a picture of the five heroes appeared, followed by his edited picture.