Kitty Blanc

Marinette headed towards the Palais de Chaillot with a gift in hand. She planned to give Y/N this gift since it was her name day. It was a beret that she made herself.

As she arrived at the place, she saw the girls, who sighed in frustration when they saw her.

"I was thinking, maybe Y/N doesn't like berets? Or hates it when people celebrate her name's day? Or maybe she wouldn't want to know that I love her?" She clutched the gift as Rose, sitting on the bench in front of her, lowered her head in frustration. Alix suddenly extended her hand to her.

"Don't worry! Princess Twinklepeach will be happy with me." Rose put the plush unicorn in her hand in frustration.

"The only way you'll know is to tell her how you really feel." Alya tried to convince her. "I know, but..." She slowly reached towards the picnic basket for a sandwich, but then Rose aggressively slammed the top down. Marinette pulled her hand away in surprise.

"That's it, Marinette! No more picnics, sleepovers or going to the movies with us until you've given her that gift! You made it for her name day, which is today! How's she meant to know you're thinking of her if you don't give her your gift?"

"She's right! Today is the day!" Alya said this time, and then they all started to support her loudly. Marinette smiled and then nodded firmly. "Rise and shine! Behold, the goddess of self-confidence has awakened!" cried Myléne.

Marinette now got up and ran off with a confident smile. "And don't forget the card!" Alya shouted after her.

She walked slowly down an underpass while Tikki poked her head out of her purse. "Are you really going to do this?" Marinette nodded firmly. "I am, Tikki! Know what I won't take for an answer?" She continued walking and headed towards the Agreste mansion.

--------------------------------------

Marinette was now standing in front of the mansion's entrance, waiting for an answer. "No!" came the voice from the camera. "Okay, well, um...when will she be back?"

"I can't tell you. Goodbye, young lady." The camera went back into the wall with that. "But, I don't understand that. Shouldn't she be at home? Where can she be?"

"Maybe you can give it to her tomorrow at school?" Tikki suggested. "No! You heard what Rose said. I can't back out again." She ran away and then glanced up at the side of the building. "Since she's not back, I can go through the window."

"Oh, no, no, no! It's not a good idea to use your powers for personal reasons!" Tikki warned. "I'll be quick, Tikki. No one will ever know." She ran in one direction and did not notice as she ran past a car in which the twins were sitting.

Y/N noticed Marinette and that she was holding a blue wrapped gift.

Meanwhile, Marinette sneaked into an alley. "Tikki, spots on!" She transformed and then hurried to the mansion. She got to Y/N's room and jumped in through the open window. As she jumped into the room, she was a little surprised by it. It was huge and really beautiful.

Although she had been here before, she still couldn't get a better look at it at the time since they were always fighting a villain. She slowly walked over to the desk and saw some pictures.

A smile immediately came to her face when she saw that there was a framed picture of the two of them on her desk. Apart from her, Adrien, and Nino, there were no other pictures of just her and someone else. Maybe it wasn't a big deal, but it made her feel special.