Sapotis

At Agreste Castle, the twins were in the boy's room playing a video game. Specifically with Ultimate Mecha Strike 3.

Y/N attacked his robot with a smile while Adrien tried to parry her attacks with a grunt. Her robot delivered a massive blow to his, causing it to fall apart, giving her the win. She chuckled softly when she saw Adrien's disbelieving face.

"Oh, come on! I can't believe this! I started so well and ended up losing!" he grumbled. Y/N's giggles got louder now while Adrien just rolled his eyes. "Come on, don't be bitter. Maybe you'll win the next round."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better. We know you'll win next time anyway." he complained, and she didn't answer, just grinned.

They were about to start the next match when Y/N saw a couple of strange red creatures jumping on a nearby rooftop. She didn't have time to think more about what it could be, because suddenly the creatures jumped in through the open window.

Gasping, the two watched as they began to make a mess of the room and eat the food on the table. Adrien noticed them hurrying to the door, so he hurried over, but the little creatures had already opened it and left the room.

"Y/N! We have to stop these before they do more trouble. Try to capture these!" he shouted, then ran out of the room after the others. She nodded, but instead of catching them, she ran into the bathroom and quickly closed the door before the creatures could enter.

Plagg flew next to her bored. "I don't think I can enjoy my cheeses now either." he grumbled. "Unfortunately, no, but when this is over, I promise to bring you whatever you want." The kwami's eyes lit up and he immediately flew closer. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's do it now!"

Y/N smiled at his excitement. "Plagg, claws out!"

--------------------------------------

Gasping as she reached a street, she saw that there were hundreds of creatures there. She saw her partner, who beckoned to her and indicated that they should go to one of the creatures that had damaged a traffic light.

"It's forbidden..."

"To play around with traffic lights!" Kitty Noir finished, then nudged the creature, which fell and became tangled in the traffic light cords. "You're just in time, kitty."

Ladybug took off her hat and broke it, causing it to disappear. The blonde jumped down next to her. "How did you know to destroy the monster's hat?" asked. The blue haired gasped slightly. "I, uh...trial and error."

Kitty Noir was a little suspicious, but rather brushed it off. "Okay, but no akuma's been released."

"No, 'cause the monster was a clone. These Sapotis multiply every time they eat. To get to the akuma, we'll have to destroy the original one, the very first one Hawk Moth akumatized." she explained.

"So you're saying we have to catch them all? But that's going to take a lot of time!" she grumbled. Ladybug watched her with a grin. "Come on, I thought you liked a good challenge."

She hurried over to the other Sapotis as the blonde groaned but followed her.

They attacked a bunch of them and knocked the hats off their heads, which they also broke. They ran to a bridge, where they took out ice creams from André's ice cream truck. "Hey, don't eat that ice cream or things will get catastrophic."

The butterfly sign appeared in front of their faces and they immediately attacked them. They knocked them off and tried to take off their hats. They took them down in vain, as there were more and more of them. "We won't be able to destroy all their hats. There's too many of them."