Stop-stop-stop-it!!!

You fabricated everything! but you couldn't fabricate your warmness of sun!! 

~Glance your love for me is dream touch!

~My love for you is soul embrace!

~In transition to the realm 

~Somehow, we are everything!

As Kera said that she started to dance slowly with light wind around her. Glance stood there in hold of his breath when he noticed Kera taking more steps back and spinning to her lyrics. 

How much time have passed THERE? Glance? 

TWO MINUTES he answered in fear. Glance knew Kera is afraid of water more than any bullet. She was afraid of drowning, yet she said to him, 

 ~You know as the song goes for us!!! 

I will swim and sail on savage seas!

With never fear of drowning!

And gladly rides the wave of love!

IF YOU WILL KILL ME!! 

Kera took one step back to the ground which now suddenly have changed into the water of depths!! Tippy toes spinning she turned her face to Glance falling into the water and her back having no one. She saw the sky turning into the void and Glance rushing for her to get her. Kera smiled to him thinking this would be the first time Glance wouldn't be able to catch Kera. 

Kera splashed into the water thinking she could breathe until she realized, she has now woken up to the Walking life.  She was still in the water feeling losing her breath. Her thoughts were getting louder now yet quitter as they started to fade away. She had lost her hope until someone came inside the water and held her hands to lift her up to the life and air. 

The boy unbuttoned the top and started to give the half dead person some breath. Kera-kera- no- no!!! It was Keral doing his best to save his collogue. Keral again and again tried to put pressure to her chest as he felt no sign of life to her. Kera was scared, wasted after his trails until the last when Kera coughed water. 

Kera!! Kera!! Keral hugged her immediately and held her by neck to kiss her vigorously thinking she still need breaths inside her body to be alive. Kera pushed him away yet so weak she couldn't do it completely. 

I-I'm fine!! I----

Kera collapsed by Keral's arm, and he could feel the drop of temperature by her body. It was morning when Kera felt alive again, she felt the sun touching her skin and so does the wind. She felt the warmness of a fluffy blanket on her and a breath beside her; it was Keral's. 

Kera tried to move but she wouldn't feel her body. You can't move until you recover said Trish which woke Keral up too who was sitting beside Kera's bed.

 Where is JACK? KARL????

Jack is fine! His hands and legs are broken!! Karl will re---

Fine???? and broken!! do you have any idea what---

Kera started to have a severe headache. Shut up kid! you are under me now so speak only when I allow said Trish with sharp eyes. Trish's wife Alizeh started to treat Kera as everyone was waiting outside. Your body is still cold sit near the fire only!! said Alizeh and told her she is preparing her favorite soup for her.