17. Kamado

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color
✏︎(f/c)=favourite colour

The words in italics represent thoughts.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The boy, who had walked in the rain, was drenched and before he could even step inside the living room, you offered him a towel to dry and a blanket to stay warm. He thanked you warmly but rejected you when you offered to carry his box. During that time Giyuu stood in a corner, uncertain. You knew he held no clue about the young boy's presence. He was concerned.

"Tomioka?" you called. What you meant to add "Are you ok?" but considering the teen's presence and your knowledge about the man's pride, you held back your concern. "I'll leave you two to it," you said. Tanjiro immediately stepped forward. "Please, no. It's not necessary. I simply came to give Tomioka-san my thanks." and he bowed. You stepped aside, respecting their privacy and the boy's wish. 

"Your thanks?"

The auburn-haired nodded. "You've saved me and Nezuko more than once."

You remembered when you were the one thanking him. How strong his refusal of recognition was. But this time, he nodded. To your biggest surprise. This kid's a magician!

"I didn't have the opportunity to thank you correctly at Mount Natagumo." the teenager added.

"No need. I did my job."

Silence. Obviously, the conversation was finished. Yet the rain wasn't done. Being terrible at socialization, Giyuu stayed quiet, probably expecting the younger to take his leave. You coughed in your hand loudly. "You can stay a bit." he finally said. Better.

And he staid until the rain stopped. "Thank you for your hospitality," he declared once back on the porch.

Giyuu gave you a look as if to tell the world that you were the main reason he acted politically correct. You smiled, to prove his point. Did you hold any remorse? No. You wouldn't have allowed to send someone outside in the pouring cold rain. Over your dead body! You were stubborn. That was something he'd soon learn. "You're welcome." he ultimately said. As the everlasting smiling boy walked down the trail, an idea struck. Quickly, you ran after him under the sunset, "Wait!" To the teenager, you appeared as anyone: a normal lady. To the other man, seeing you run through his garden with your skirt and hair floating all around was no more than delightfully you.

"Yes?"

To the young Kamado, you offered the bottles the Wind Hashira had rejected.

"What is it?"

"It's wisteria juice. According to my experience, it's effective against some demons. We don't know much yet but if they can help you, please take them." His eyes turned bright, shining like a thousand diamonds. He took the bottles and smiled. "Thank you! I'll cherish your kindness!" and yet again, he bowed.

"Thank you for your kindness."

And you parted ways. Maybe, just maybe had you found yourself a new ally?

As you waved goodbye, a very, much dumbfounded Water Hashira came by our side. "Why would you give them to him?"

"He's obviously important to you."

"What?"

"The way you talked to him. You didn't act locked. You genuinely spoke to him."

"How?"

"I am known to be quite observant."

"Really?"

"No."

And now he was even more confused.

586 words

Damn it, it was short as hell. Like damn...I'm sorry you all.

AND YES. Again, two updates !

Lady crow (Tomioka Giyuu x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara