'' I know what you are thinking, forget her, like I did. You want this and I want this, we have each other's approval, we don't need anyone else's approval to do anything. We are doing nothing wrong Y/N, everything is fair in love and war'' He said assuring me.

Maybe he was right. Why am I stopping myself? Why am I caring about someone else? I can't kill my desire for someone.

'' I never thought I would find a perfect match for me Y/N, until you arrived. When I first saw you, it was like everything else faded away. You stood out in the crowd, and I couldn't take my eyes off you. There was something about your smile, your presence, that drew me in. I felt a connection right from the start, like we were meant to be. It's Something which attracted me towards you, wanting more of you, knowing more about you, and asked me to make you mine'' He whispered.

'' I am yours and I will always be yours. No one else matters to me but you. You are the one I want to be with, now and forever.'' He whispered. Before I could respond he closed the distance between me and him. His lips touched mine, his hands found there way around my waist, holding me perfectly, like his hands were made to hold me. I melted in his touch. He was too alluring, I couldn't do anything, I was helpless in front of him.

Not to mention, his lips were soft, our lips synced together. He became my first kiss. He then broke the kiss, making me miss his lips on mine.

He looked at me with dreamy eyes and then made a brazen move. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, looking him in the eyes.

He took me to my bed, and I layed back looking at him. I was scared, it was my first time. He quickly noticed it.

'' If you don't want it to happen, then I won't do it, it's your choice'' He said while looking deeply into my eyes.

''Skip the foreplay Loomis'' I smirked, knowing I was ready.

That was enough for him, he undressed himself, and helped me undress too.

'' I promise I'll go soft and gentle on you, sweetheart'' He said while hovering over me .

'' I don't care how you do it, gentle or rough, I want you'' I made myself clear, this surely made his eyes fill with lust.

He kissed me with full passion, and then grabbed the back of my hair to deepen our kiss, a soft moan left my mouth. I loved every second of it. But then he went rough making me surprised, but I was ok both ways. He then, started planting soft kisses all around my neck, making me weak, and then stopped to look at me.

'' I have been imagining about this since the day I laid my eyes on you Y/N'' He said trying to catch his breath. I smirked.

I didn't know why but I wanted more of this, I couldn't believe myself.

His hands found their way on my lower half of the body, his fingers trailed on my bare thighs, and then he clawed one of them, making me surprised. My legs went weak from his sudden moment.

There was a mischievous smile playing on his face.

I knew what time it was, I was nervous, my body was already in pain because of the incident, but I can't back off too because I want this. He again looked at me asking for permission.

'' Just fuck me already Loomis'' I punched him lightly in the chest.

He positioned me properly underneath him, entering with a safe pace. I could feel my heart beating so fucking loud. I gripped him hard from his back, my nails digging hard in his bare skin.

His one hand grabbed my hair, and the other my thigh.

The pain was too much for me, although I didn't scream or anything because we had to be quiet, but when I looked in his eyes, the pain seemed to go away.

His pace went faster eventually each time he thrusted, I whined.

'' Please be quiet for me Y/N '' He said while shifting his hand from my hair to my mouth.

I couldn't control it to be honest, my legs were shaking, heat running through my body. My hair was also a mess at this point, strands everywhere.

He sped up, and then went slow, he had no constant pace, just jerking in, loud moans leaving my mouth, the pain was becoming unbearable but pleasurable at the same time.

He then placed one of my legs on his shoulder, changing the angle. He again started thrusting with a fast pace.

'' Billy ! '' Was all I could manage, he went deeper, making me cry.

'' Oh god Y/N, you don't know how good you feel,, this is your first time, right?'' He said throwing his head back.

I nodded, feeling shy at this point.

Then the realization hit me, I was coming.

He noticed the look on my face and smirked.

We both reached our climax at the same time, making me chuckle.

He got him out of me and collapsed on me.

'' You were so good Y/N'' He said still catching his breath. And then placed a kiss on my forehead, making me blush, and laid on the other side.

'' Sorry for the scratches on your back'' I laughed nervously.

'' I would take thousands of those scratches from you if you remain with me'' He said while playing with my hair.

'' I think I like you Billy '' I said while looking him in the eyes.

But I knew it was more than that, but maybe it was too soon to say that.

'' I like you too Y/N, maybe more than that'' He said and placed a peck on my lips, this made me giggle and I hugged him, and we both cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: I don't know how it was, as I said it was my first time writing , so do point out my mistakes lol.