You Need A Little Help?

Start from the beginning

"Me! Help me!" Clarisse yelled. "How did you survive? I didn't find you in the water." Ayden teleported near the wall where the rope was being held as she cut it loose, catching the free piece as she eased Clarisse to the ground.

"I um, was saved by Thalassa," Ayden muttered as she walked over cutting the rest of her limbs free.

"How did you get here?" She asked. "Did you find Tyson?"

"No," She rubbed her wrists and stared at Ayden. "Did you say Thalassa?" She nodded. "Like the primordial."

"Yep," Ayden looked toward the bolder. "We need a plan of attack. Annabeth and Percy are outside trying to figure out a way in and for Polyphemus to keep the door open."

"A primordial god saved you?" Grover stared at Ayden. She looked back at both of them.

"Yeah, let's move on from that for now," Ayden told them as she looked around. "We need an attack plan. We have to scatter he can't attack each of us at once. I can teleport around and keep him angry." Clarisse watched Ayden as she teleported around. "Grover, I love you, but he will eat you if he catches you."

"Thanks for the reminder!" He announced. They could hear the rock slide as it was moved to the side.

"Dinner time!" Polyphemus yelled as he came in.

"Hey ugly!" Annabeth yelled. The Cyclops turned around confused.

"Who said that?!" He called. His one eye was cloudy. Ayden grabbed something throwing it at his head from the entrance. "Argh!"

"Nobody!"

"Nobody!" The cyclops roared. Polyphemus would know that name, from the past. He moved toward the doors.

"You're too stupid to remember anybody, much less nobody!" Ayden saw Percy drop off the bottom of a sheep. Cameron off another one. He moved over to Grover and Clarisse. Ayden teleported around the Cyclops until she got his attention again. She started throwing things at his eye. They were too small and Ayden was too fast for him to deflect all of them. Polyphemus stumbled as Clarisse shoved a horn up his foot making him tumble into a pile of garbage.

"Arghuagh!"

"Grover!" Percy yelled. Annabeth and I both paused as it was silent until Percy, Grover, and Clarisse came running out.

"Have I mentioned how much I've missed you guys!" Grover laughed as he came out his arm slung around Percy's shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Ayden asked.

"Great, let's get moving."

"How are we going to get the fleece?" Annabeth asked.

"Walking," Ayden walked toward the field, but Cameron grabbed her arm.

"Nope, you'll get eaten alive."

"Brother!" They saw Tyson running up the hill. "I'm here!"

"Tyson," Percy smiled. "Y-you're alive." He moved forward hugging his brother. Cameron took Grover's side.

"We really gotta move," Ayden told them as they heard low growling from the cavern. "Cameron, can you move that rock."

"I can move rocks, but not one like that, no way," Cameron gave her a look.

"I'll get the fleece," Ayden told them. "Get to the shore."

"Wait, you can't," Annabeth told her. She looked over at Tyson. "It's a long shot, but Polythemus is a Cyclops maybe they won't know the difference." they both turned to Percy who was staring at Tyson.

"I'll get it," Tyson smiled. He blinked his one eye.

"It's just the shiny blanket over there," Ayden pointed in the distance. "Hurry and be careful." She urged him. He moved up the hill quickly. Each of them tensed the growling from the cave grew louder and the ground shook, but Tyson was able to reach the edge of the tree. He grabbed the fleece.