part 5

Assalamualaikum and hello,
So, the wait is over have a great day ahead 🍉🌼

Back to the story~
After a lot of discussion both of Rimsa's and zaid's families decided to let the soon to be bride and groom to meet and to let them know each other before their marriage .

Their engagement date was yet to be fixed so they held a small ceremony for only their family members at rimsa's old house because there only some people are invited .

On the day of function~

Rimsa pov-
Im getting ready and my one and only designer and makeup artist is my aunt who is perfectionist in these fields and I'm in love with this dress that she designed herself for me , I'm quite nervous also because I don't know how to react infront of them especially zaid and his parents , I'm quite confuse on zaid's behaviour sometimes he act so soft and warm but sometimes he acts cold and calmn and the stern voice that he used last time made me shiver and I obeyed him I don't know why but I hate this kind of behaviour of men towards me as they try to manhandle me like dominating me just like my father .
*Flashback *
When Rimsa was suffering from fever which was so serious that she had to wash her head and that too as she is short tempered due to her mother's nagging that lead to an argument and whenever they had argument Rimsa has a bad habit of skipping her meals which leads to more severe health issue and by being fed up by her behaviour Rimsa's mother has last option that is to blackmail her by using her weak point which is fear of doctors that Rimsa is avoiding until her health becomes serious " Rimsa so you're not going to eat right then let a doctor handle your tantrums , ya Allah !! what will your husband do if your this attitude will be like this then he'll leave you back to your house , ok let your husband handle your tantrums now I'm fed up of this behaviour of yours" her mother scolded her and picked up her phone by dialling someone and was waiting for the person to pickup the call .  that person was none other than her son - in-law who was having a break from his shift and was having his lunch peacefully until his phone rang at first he taught it might be his friend but after seeing his mother-in-law's displayed on the screen he immediately answered the call "Assalamualaikum ammi , how are you? And how is Rimsa's fever ? " He asked impatiently as rimsa's mother chuckled at his caring nature for her daughter " walaikumassalam beta ( child) no her fever is still high here she's behaving like a toddler and she doesn't want to eat lunch as it's not according to her liking and she's being moody the whole day , and the thing is she's scared of doctors and especially blood tests" * she wishpered* the last line to let zaid know how to handle her , " here speak to her " she passed the phone towards Rimsa who was sitting grumpily on her bed folding her hand infront of her chest and an irritating expression was clearly shown on her face but seeing the name on the screen she became stiff in her place and was looking at her mother for help but who gonna save her now , she's getting anxious by seeing the phone screen on which was " Damad ji" ( son-in-law) was written but her chain of thoughts break when she heard his cold voice " assalamualaikum " as she again in panick replied with walaikumasalam " can I know the reason why you aren't eating properly and making ammi worried for you ? " By listening to his stern voice a shiver ran down to her spine , till now her mother has went out of her room to give them privacy and being in anger she took out her frustration on him " and why are you asking me that ? " Zaid was surprised by her tone as she has never used this infront of him " I'm asking you as a doctor and as well as your fiance Rimsa !! If you're that much happy to skip the meals then be ready for your blood tests and ultrasound and many more tests that are needed for sure by looking at your health issues and I'm not kidding here , I'm serious about this and no need to come to hospital because me and my team will come at your house for your blood samples and tests , so what do you say ? Do I need to come or you can eat your meals on time? Hmm?" He asked strictly in a deep voice that was all it took her to complete her lunch that was placed on her side table " khalia (I've eaten now) ab apko datne ki koi zarorat nhi h , ap apne patients ko sambhaliye , Allah hafiz "(now don't need to scold me , now you can take care of your patients , good bye) while she saying this she was shivering too much and was trying to hold back her tears as she haven't expected that he'ld scold and scare her like this ,as she always thought his as a gentleman and a soft person who will understand her and on the other side zaid was aware that she was crying and shivering while she speaking to him and this made his heart break as he didn't wanted her to cry because of him while he was going to apologise to her but she had already cut-off the call.