"I have to do it"

|in the last chapter|
|Nicole went to Kaleb .. Kaleb was ready for the war and preparing himself for it|
|Kaleb asked Nicole to guard the basement|
|Kaleb gave her the magical crossbow and his keys|
|So what going to happen next ?|

Let's find out

*When Kaleb turned back I shooted him on his back with the crossbow it stoped his moves*

"I am sorry Kaleb but I have to do it .. I had to trick you .. I had to make you believe that I liked you .. Kaleb Are you aware about what is your world is doing to mine !? Kaleb you kill humans and you all have no regret about that you do it like it is normal to do .. first rule of vampires not to leave a human body behind ... Really !!! .. you Kaleb loved a girl from my world and you bring her to death .. I don't know who is she but she is dead now ! I don't care who killed her you or Coner it doesn't matter anymore .. Kaleb I know you wanted to save your people your world but I have to save mine too .. I am not a saviour but I had a chance to do the right thing and here I am doing the right thing to my world .. I am sorry Kaleb"

*I left Kaleb and stole the vest that makes me invisible, the double-bladed sword that switch the powers, the snow ball that stops any dark magic, the pocket watch that slow down the time and the grimoire that includes the spell of making that world -I saw it when I was with Kaleb once .. they left that page opened behind the glass- and the key that closes any door I already have it*

*I closed the vest's zip .. I became invisible .. I went to Ariana's hall .. she was there .. I got in with a witch was already going in .. but of course no one saw me*
*I waited until that witch went out*
* then I put the key in the door..no one could come in*
*I used the watch to slow down the time to make sure I will hit Ariana *
*I activated the snow ball .. Ariana became powerless*

*I shooted her with the crossbow .. she couldn't move anymore*
*I opened the zip and I talked to Ariana*

"I know you thought me your friend.. but look at yourself you are a leader of a group of murders ! You used dark magic to be alive for today and that's against the nature ! And you know it ! You let your people to kill from my world with cold blood ! You take no reaction! I have to do it .. I have to steal you power and destroy that world ... You know maybe I am not sorry for that !"

*I stabbed her with the sword then stabbed myself *
*I felt her magic getting into me .. it was an incredible feeling to feel that power*
*I felt her knowledge to getting to my mind .. Now I know how to do a spell*

*I closed the zip of the vest again .. I still have that grimoire .. I went out .. not out of that hall .. I went out of that world*
*I stopped in front of the portal .. I touched it with my fingers then I opened the grimoire on that spell and I reversed it*
*When I finished the spell the ground under me started to vibrating then the portal destroyed .. it is vanished*
*I break the anchor of that world it should be gone by now*

To be continued ...

Who do you think responsible for killing the ex girlfriend of Kaleb .. Kaleb or Coner ?

What do you think of what Nicole has done .. Is it the right thing?