A world to discover

*In the morning I changed my clothes .. I went to that portal again*

"Hey .. please , Do you know where is Kaleb the witch !?"

'last time I saw him he was with vampires with Coner'

"Thank you"
"Hey Kaleb we need to talk"

'Sure come with me'
'so what you want to talk about?'

"Your world"

'what have changed your mind?'

"I thought .. why I live my normal boring life .. why I don't look for an adventure .. abnormal life ?! So I decided to ask you about your world then I will make my decision .. at all maybe I like it"

'what is the first thing you want to know?'

"The creatures , every creature , their rules , thier history , witches and the history of this place"

'okay , let's start .. follow me I will show you every creature here'
'there is fairies .. they have that little wings and magic powers .. they aren't powerful like us .. they are very kind and organized .. the huge one you have saw when you likened it with Maleficent'

"Yeah I remember that"

'her name is not Maleficent .. it is Camille .. she is the leader of fairies .. they consider her as a queen .. she is most powerful one of them'

"Are they harmful?"

'they can be in a danger situations'

"How they are even exist?"

'they were a bloodline of witches but they cursed to be in that body forever'

"Oh ! How cursed them !?"

'it was a witch along time ago'

"If it is a witch who did that to them .. why they don't try to take revenge from witches?"

'they don't have that power we have'

"I feel pity for them .. what about their rules?"

'they have an important rule .. they can't go out of our world they can't visit human world'

"Why?"

'they don't like humans thay have wings .. they can't hide it'

"And that maybe put all that world in danger by humans"

'exactly.. if one human knows everyone knows and they will attack for sure '

"Why humans attack from the first place?"

'Dark objects'

"What is that?"

'that objects have been made by witches .. any one can use it even humans .. it is give them supernatural power .. so they want to steal those objects'

"So what is the next creature we will see?"

'just walk with me'