15*first kiss*

Tae roam his tongue inside kook's mouth testing each corner while squeezing kook's inner thighs, it's been more than five minutes and tae wasn't ready to leave kook's mouth for a second that he didn't hear kook's whining but the vibration in their connected mouth was making tae more excited.

Kook remember tae never had kissed him like this. Two minutes was the longest kiss when they had make love before years. He wasn't experience of this kiss and if he say his true feelings about the kiss fuck he loves this. Even if his lungs are now burning not able to breathe properly but he don't want to make the man push away either, not again when he realises how it's feels so good. So amazing that he wants to his husband to take him right now and right there.

Little moans are escaping his mouth mixing with growl of the man who was eating his mouth like there is no tomorrow. Kook didn't have any idea that he was slowly waking the beast inside his husband who has been sleeping from years.

Kook held tae's collar when he couldn't able to sit as his body trembled due to overwhelmed feeling that he was getting from his husband. That made kook fall on the bed and tae on top of him but still the force didn't effect on the man whose hands automatically leaves his wife's inner thighs and go upward to kook's chest before grabbing the soft melons in his big palm giving a hard squeeze and the sensation made kook to arch his body with a loud moan.

And that's made tae to come to his sense. He opened his eyes but it widened when he realised what he was doing with his wife. He bring his tongue back from kook's mouth who breath heavily still with closed eyes.

Messy hair, closed eyes, swollen lips and the saliva was dripping down from his corner of mouth, red cheeks and chest was going up and down making him look towards it but soon he pulled his hand back when he saw where it was and what it was grabbing.

But next moment His hand again go towards kook's chest  which was still falling and rising making him lose his control again. Oh how many years he was waiting to see the most beautiful view under him again. He doesn't find words which can able to praise his wife's beauty.

Preety?...... Sexy?.... Hot?.... Appealing? Gorgeous? Alluring? What's more?....... The most , his wife is beautiful. So beautiful that no one can compare with his beauty. The man couldn't find any suitable word for to describe his wife's beauty.

His hand was still on its way to kook's chest but it's stopped in middle when kook's beautiful long eyelashes slowly opened revealing the hidden universe in those doe eyes of him. Tae gulped. His body was like frozen. He was just staring at those eyes trying to not to lost in them.

Kook averted those dark orbs when he saw the man was looking at him intensely. He felt weak, weak under those eyes which were only on him.

But tae quickly got up and stood up on his feet when he heard footsteps sounds from outside of door. Making kook frown and somehow disappointed again. He was blushing creating the immage of his husband will do something further but his husband gets up from him standing on his feet making him disbelief and frustrated.

Kook: hu.. hubby why you stoppe-----

Tae: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry koo i didn't mean to do that but i don't know what get into me and i just...

Tae's eyes filled with tears thinking now what his wife will think of him now. He again give his wife a reason to mad at him. He was trying hard to control over himself these past year and he even somehow succesed with that but what he done right now. The thought of kook's hate towards him make his heart clenched painfully.

He ran out of the room not waiting for kook's answer who looked at him with a confused yet guilty face when he comes to know what the elder thought.

Kook: (sitting on the bed he looked towards the way his husband ran) you.. you have all the rights on me, on my body soul everything hubby, please please don't hesitate. It's hurts, you are making me a culprit infront my own eyes hubby.